Trip Date: May 26
Join us for a walk in nature. It is a great way to meet like minded adventurers and excersise all while giving back to those in need. This walk in nature is suitable for all fitness levels. Its more about coming together as a community for the greater good. Event will take place during the afternoon so the heat is berable.
By participating in this event 50AED will be donated to charity on behalf of each participant.
Over all donation will be deligated to:
1. 60% of the contributions will be given to UNHCR - helping refugees of Syria, especially children.
2. 40% of the contributions will be give to Mission Himalaya Children's Eco Farm. A Nepalese orphanage which helps to provide a self-sustaining Eco farm home, for orphans and abandoned children.
**This event is licensed by Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities Department, license no. 310.
Note: We need at least 15 participants to proceed. Share this event and help us spread the word, the more people join the more we can donate. Should we fail to bring in the numbers. Anyone signed up will be refunded.
Difficulty level of these canyons is 1/2 out of 10 (Mostly flat ground, walking on uneven ground).
No rope skills or technical gear is required.
Strictly no smoking during activity.
- Sharjah-Kalba Road - Fayyad - United Arab Emirates
- Meeting point at 4:30pm in ADNOC petrol station on Sharajah/Kalba road. Location: https://goo.gl/maps/8XJuNfnHMsu
- Estimate 1 hour drive from Dubai to Meeting point
- Breakfast and hot drinks
- Appox time for hike 2 hours
- Ready to leave by 7pm (depending on group pace)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Juice and 1 trail mix pack for the walk
- Experienced and certified mountain Guide
- Assistant Guides
- First Aid
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
HIKING/CANYONING GEAR LIST
- Sport shoes
- Dryfast shirt
- Shoulder backpack to hold your water and snacks or camel pack. (A MUST)
- Sun protection
- Sports water/ dehydration packs (optional)
- NO SANDALS
Carpooling system is best way when organizing community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride: (Car sharing sheet will be shared with those who are confirmed)
Do note some trips require 4x4 only while others are accessable via all vehicles.
Terms & Conditions
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel/postpone any trip with out prior notice should there be any risk due to weather change. If so all bookings will be refunded after trip cancelation.