Date: Saturday 7 October 2017
This is the trip you have been waiting for. After our recent Deep Water Solo (DWS) we are excited to announce our second DWS trip to Dibba.
Who said you can’t enjoy the outdoors this summer?
Join us and beat the heat while riding on a dhow cruise, climbing and swimming around the breathtaking peninsulas of Dibba.
Wether you are an avid climber or a beginner, this is a great way to spend a fun day in the great outdoors surrounded by sea cliffs and like minded adventurous souls.
Deep Water Soloing (DWS) is a form of rock climbing, that utilizes the crystal blue waters below as safety. Should you fall you will enjoy a small water splash and should you make it to the top you will be rewarded with a cliff jump. It is a fun way to practice your climbing skills. We will spend the day snorkeling, climbing and enjoying a friendly gathering on a dhow cruise. Should we get really lucky we might even get to spot dolphins!
This trip is suitable for anyone willing to enjoy the outdoors.
No rope skills or technical gear is required.
You need to know how to swim. If your swimming skills are below average, we will provide you with life jackets.
- Dibba Al Hisn - United Arab Emirates
Saturday 4 October 2017
Meeting point at 8:30 am at Dibba Al Hisn Border. Location: http://goo.gl/maps/6xc33
• Estimate 30 min for border crossing/permit handling.
• Driving distance from Dubai to Dibba Border approx 166 km (2 hours)
• Full day climbing, jumping off cliffs, swimming, snorkling, kayaking etc and enjoying quality time
❍ WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• 1 breakfast (sandwich), Lunch on board the dhow cruise
(Rice, curry, salad, dhaal etc buffet style along with water, soft drinks, fruits, tea & coffee)
• Supervision by guides and advanced climbers
• First Aid
• Snorkeling Gear (feel free to bring your own)
• Banana boat ride
• Permits for crossing border
A. You will need to share copy of your passport and residency by Tuesday 3 October 2017 )
B. If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us in advance.
(For any other diet specifications or food alergies, feel free to bring your own)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation (car pooling link/ shared few days before the trip)
❍ VISA REQUIRMENT
• Permits for crossing border
(You will need to share copy of your passport by Tuesday 3 October 2017)
❍ DWS Gear List:
• Sport shoes/ rock climbing shoes (no climbing with sandals or barefoot)
• Swimming suit and dry-fast tshirt.
• Towel / extra clothes (Option to vhange clothes after activity)
• Sun protection/Sun Glasses/Cap
• Sports water/ dehydration packs (optional)
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
❍ Terms & Conditions:
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ Weather Forecast:
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel/postpone any trip with out prior notice should there be any risk due to weather change. If so all bookings will be refunded after trip cancelation.