Join us for overnight camping at Wadi Showka of UAE. Surrounded by like-minded adventurers and overwhelmed the breathtaking nature and view of the rocky mountains hills.
This event is specifically for those who are joining the Wadi Clean Up event on Saturday the 6th of October and want to camp the night before but also open for everyone to join us for a good time.
Wadi Clean Up Event Details: www.facebook.com/events/2150071781980456
Meet the Adventurati tribe, enjoy a good laugh, escape the city and unwind under the stars. Meet other like minded adventurers and connect in nature in a relaxed and chilled mountain environment.
The Adventure Camp is equipped with toilet and shower facilities for a bit more comfort.
• 4x4 or SUV is required to reach camp spot. Those who have regular sedans can leave their cars at the meeting point and ride with those who have 4x4s or SUVs. (Car sharing arranged after booking for those who do not drive. Car sharing for the off the road part will be arranged at the wadi entrance)
• Strictly No Shisha and No Alcohol.
- Route: Dubai
• Difficulty level of these hikes is 2 out of 10.
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. No rock pools or swimming involved.
• There is nothing technical about this hike. However, a minimum amount of fitness level is required.
• Meeting point at 3:30pm in ADNOC petrol station on Sharajah/Kalba road. Location: https://goo.gl/maps/8XJuNfnHMsu
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 2:30pm)
• Arrange convoy and trip briefing.
• Estimate 20min wadi drive (soft off the road not dune bashing)
• Camp Dinner and bonfire gathering.
• Light breakfast at 6:00am
• 7:00am start of Wadi Clean Up Event
• Leave wadi at 11:00am
• Approximate time back in Dubai around 1:00pm.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• 1 BBQ dinner, 1 breakfast, 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guides
• First Aid
• Radio communication
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
• Water (Feel free to bring your own water canteen to save use of plastic bottles)
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us 4 days in advance.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Car Pooling System)
CAMPING GEAR LIST
• Tent (feel free to bring your own or ask for lend. Limited quantity available)
• Mat (inflatable or ground yoga mat)
• Sleeping bag (feel free to bring your own or ask for lend. Limited quantity available)
• Chair (optional)
• Light jacket (it is starting to get cooler at night)
• Headlight or torch
HIKING GEAR LIST
• Light backpack to hold your water.
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers.
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS during Clean Up Event
❍ DIFFECULTY ELABORATION
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
• 4x4/SUV is required (car sharing arranged after booking)
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.