WE’RE GOING PINK!
Join us the weekend of 19 Oct on a fun wadi walk in Jabel Jais to raise awareness about breast cancer and to honour and remember those who have fallen victim to this disease.
Approximately one in every 8 women will develop breast cancer in their lifetime. With better awareness and early detection, chances of surviving are better than ever!
Put on everything PINK and share quality time with awesome people! From flashy tutu’s to shocking pink wigs, dress up the whole family and come enjoy a great day out in the mountains. Learn how to scramble, climb and navigate your way through an exciting hike suitable for all levels.
Difficulty level of these canyons is 2/3 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
There is nothing technical about this hike. However average amount of fitness required.
Expected duration of hike with stops around 3 to 4 hours (moderate pace - depending on group).
• Distance to cover approx. 6km round trip.
• Involves: walk on gravel and uneven ground, basic climbing, navigate between boulders and gradual elevation.
Use Discount Code: PINKHIKE to get 15% off on the hike.
*Strictly no smoking on hikes.
- Ras Al-Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
• Meeting point at 8:00am at ADNOC petrol station on Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed road: https://goo.gl/maps/QBkircxSWB12
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 7:00am)
• Reach the wadi in RAK at approximately 9:00am
• Light breakfast before hike
• 4 Hour round trip hike (depending on group pace)
• Leave RAK 2:00pm approximate arrival in Dubai 4:00pm
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
• 1 breakfast (sandwich), 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guides
• First Aid
• Walkie Talkie for guide communication
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
• Water (You can buy from the petrol station next to meeting point)
Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us 4 days in advance.
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Gear (Backpack, trekking pole etc)
• Transportation (Car Pooling System)
❍ Hiking GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder ( we provide the water only)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc.)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ Terms & Conditions:
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ Weather forecast:
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel/postpone any trip without prior notice should there be any risk due to weather change. If so all bookings will be refunded.