Trip date: Friday 24 November 2017
Set at the bottom of Jabal Jais, the highest mountains in UAE, the route is the perfect destination for those who want to enjoy and easy hike with little challenge. The hiking route is suitable for all fitness level. We will come across some beautiful rock formations, old settlements, some beautiful Sidr trees and Acacias, many goats and scenic mountain views over looking the lower part of Jabal Jais.
Difficulty level of these canyons is 3 out of 10. (4 out of 10 if sun is strong)
No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
There is nothing technical about this hike.
However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
Distance: 6km round trip
Duration: around 4 hours (depending on group pace)
Trek involves soft ascent/descent, only short bit of loose rocks, no deep or dangerous cliffs
Strictly no smoking on hikes.
- Ras Al-Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
• Meeting point at 8:00am at ADNOC petrol station on Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed road: https://goo.gl/maps/QBkircxSWB12
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 7:00am)
• Reach the wadi in RAK at approximately 9:00am
• Light breakfast before hike
• 4 Hour round trip hike (Easy Pace)
• Leave RAK 2:30pm approximate arrival in Dubai 5:30pm
- 1 breakfast, 1 trail mix pack for the hike with sandwich
- Experienced and certified mountain Guide
- Assistant Guides
- First Aid
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars and snacks
• Minimum 3 litres of water/hydration drinks (recommended using water bladder)
• Basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
Terms & Conditions:
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.