✖️Every Monday and Wednesday Morning ✖️
Standing right next to the highest point in the UAE Jebel Jais Mountain, Stoneway Wadi is a walk through a dry canyon. Surrounded by artistic rock formation, the canyon offers great opportunity to learn about the archeological nature of these mountains and the semi nomadic tribes that used to inhabit this land.
Our walk starts at first light as we head deeper into the canyon to watch the sunrise over the rocky mountain cliffs offering breath taking views that will make you appreciate and admire the simple life. Our end destination will be at a shaded overhang to enjoy delicious tea and snacks as we embrace this unique landscape that surrounds us. The route involves a walk on gravel and uneven ground; navigating between boulders with gradual elevation. It is suitable for most fitness level.
• Distance: 3km round trip
• Duration: approx 2 hours (depending on group pace)
• Trek involves soft ascent/descent, only short bit of loose rocks, no deep or dangerous cliffs
• Strictly no smoking during hikes.
- Ra’s al Khaymah
❍ So what is the pan? Here is the itinerary:
• Pick up from Waldorf Astoria Hotel at 4:45am
• One hour drive to Stoneway Wadi. Reach wadi at 6:00am
• Briefing and start of walk
• 2 to 3 hour round trip walk depending on group pace. (4km walk)
• Return back to Waldorf Astoria Hotel at 8:00am
• One hour drive back. Reach Waldorf Astoria Hotel at 9:00am
*Timings are subject to traffic/road conditions
❍ What is included?
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike (croissant, cupcake, granola bar, juice or nuts etc)
• Experienced and certified Mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide(s) *with big groups
• First Aid Kit
• Walkie Talkie for guide communication
• Fun and entertaining atmosphere with local knowledge
• Water and tea
❍ What to pack?
• Hiking boots or running shoes
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses, face towel (A MUST)
• You can wear t-shirt, shorts or trekking pants. For ladies, leggings also are good option.
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Cost per guest is 450AED (110Euro)
• UAE Residents get 25% discount
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
Can be arranged at an extra cost of 30AED per person.
❍ Terms & Conditions:
• No refund for canceltion within 2 day of excursion date.
• Full refund for canceltion before 3 days and above.
❍ Weather Condition:
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.