1. Saturday October 28 2017
This is an entry level to canyoning (hiking in water). It is a good workout and builds experience for more challenging canyons. Learn to navigate on wet ground, jump/swim in cold pools, climb and scramble your way though a wadi. The activity is a mixture of canyoning and hiking so double the fun!
Difficulty level of these canyons is 1/2 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required.
Limited amount of swimming is involved. Depending on recent weather water is mostly waist deep- beside the major pool at the beginning of the hike.
There is nothing technical about this hike. However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
On this trip the Adventurati Outdoor team will evaluate performance and see who is eligible to join more challenging canyoning trip (Intermediate Level).
Strictly no smoking during activity.
- Sharjah-Kalba Road - Fayyad - United Arab Emirates
- Meeting point at 9:00am in ADNOC petrol station on Sharajah/Kalba road. Location: https://goo.gl/maps/8XJuNfnHMsu
- Estimate 1 hour drive from Dubai to Meeting point
- Breakfast and hot drinks
- Appox time for hike 3 hours
- Ready to leave by 2pm
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 1 breakfast & hot drinks, 1 trail mix pack for the hike
- Experienced and certified mountain Guide
- Assistant Guides
- First Aid
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
HIKING/CANYONING GEAR LIST
- Sport shoes/ canyoning shoes (No need for boots)
- Swimming suit and dryfast tshirt.
- Helmet (highly recommended but not mandatory)
- Shoulder backpack to hold your water and snacks or camel pack. (A MUST)
- Towel / extra clothes to change after hike (leave it back in the car)
- Don't take your camera, unless it is waterproof/ GoPro
- Sun protection
- Sports water/ dehydration packs (optional)
- NO SANDALS
Carpooling system is best way when organizing community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride: (Car sharing sheet will be shared with those who are confirmed)
Do note some trips require 4x4 only while others are accessable via all vehicles.
Terms & Conditions
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel/postpone any trip with out prior notice should there be any risk due to weather change. If so all bookings will be refunded after trip cancelation.