The city of Petra, capital of the Nabataean Arabs, is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world, it is Located 240 km south of the capital Amman and 120 km north of the red sea town of Aqapa (see the Map), Petra the world wonder is undoubtedly Jordan's most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction, and it is visited by tourists from all over the world.
Duration: 3 Days
Price: USD $675 (Excl. Air fares)
Primary Activities: Petra-Trekking-Abseiling- (2 canyons)
Group Size: Minimum 5 pax
Transportation: Private vehicle(s)
Trip Difficulty: Moderate
Meals plan: Local Jordanian
Accommodation: Beduin Camps
Get in touch on JoinUs@Adventurati-Outdoor.com to confirm flight.
- Arrival in Amman.
- Pick up from Airport
- Visiting Petra
- Moving to Camp site with dinner
- Jordanian Breakfast.
- Canyoning: "Wadi Al Ghuwair" (Main Event -15km).
- Lunch in the Wadi.
- Camping with Dinner.
- Canyoning "Wadi AdDabi'" (Extra).
- Transport to the airport
What is included?
- All airport/camp transfers.
- Experienced English-speaking trek guide(s)
- Full Board Plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea or coffee) during trek.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Transportation by tourist bus and/or private car.
- All necessary paper works and permits.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- Abseiling/canyoning Gear
- All government and local taxes.
What is excluded?
- Jordanian Visa fee. Depending on nationality you might be able to get visa on arrival or apply at embassybeforehand.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Additional costs and/or extra night accommodations due to incomplete trek, premature termination of the trek or early return from the trek due to client(s) own complications.
- Lunch and evening meals in Amman
- Any expenses of personal nature (Bar/beverages bills, Wi- Fi, hot-showers, phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled water in higher altitudes, etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Gratuities for guides and porters (if used).
- Entrance fees to the heritage sites and shrines where required.