Are you ready to take on another backpacking challenge?
This time exploring the rugged coastline over looking Strait of Hormuz and Arabian Peninsula.
The plan is to carry our camping gear, navigate our way through the rocky fjords and set up camp just above the secluded beach.
Going up and reaching our destination will take us approximetly 3 to 4 hours of navigating on loose rocks, steep climbes and rocky plateaous along side high cliffs. These timing obviously depend on group pace.
Difficulty level of these hike is 4/5 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required.
There is nothing technical about this hike. However, a really good amount of fitness level is required.
Friday - April 15
- Meeting point at 10:00am on Sheikh Mozahmed Bin Zayed Rd at ADNOC petrol station:
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/TkvNmMJ23KF2
- Estimate 45m to 1 hour crossing border/visa
- 3 hour drive to Musandam destination
Saturday - April 16
- Light breakfast at 7:00am
- 4 hour hike back to cars (Depending on group pace)
- 3 Hour drive back to Dubai (optional stop for Mandi in RAK)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Travel Pack (for hike) and light dinner (vegetable rice and tuna)
- Basic Camping Utilities (spoon, cup, plate)
- Breakfast - Travel Oats
- Experienced and certified mountain Guide
- Assistant Guides
- First Aid
- 3 person per tent.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Hiking Gear
CAMPING GEAR LIST
- Backpack with good shoulder and waist straps (recommended brand: Deuter - AVAILABLE 25%)
- Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)
- Hiking poles (recommended brand: Komperdell-AVAILABLE 25%))
- Neck tube (recommended brand: Wind X-treme-AVAILABLE 25%))
- 5) Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Energy bars and snacks
- Headlamp - MANDATORY (recommended brand: Nextorch)
- 6L of water
- Recommended Basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitizer, wet wipes, alcohol swab)
- Yoga matt
- Sleeping bag
- Tents will be provided (if you have small tent for 2 feel free to bring it)
- Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
- NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE