Join us for an exciting weekend in Oman surrounded by like-minded adventurers and overwhelmed the breathtaking green nature and view of Jabal Akhdar mountain. Learn how to scramble, climb and navigate your way through an exciting hike among trees and pomgrante farms.
Jabal Akhdar is the perfect place to camp comfortable at night and enjoy day hikes under the sun at higher altitude and cool breeze. 2 hikes, 1 mountains and many like minded amazing adventurers.
- Al Ain - United Arab Emirates
Difficulty level of these hikes is 3/4 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required. No swimming involved.
There is nothing technical about this hike. However, a minimum amount of fitness level is required.
- Meeting point at 8:30am in Al Ain at ADNOC petrol station just before Mezyad Border. Location: https://goo.gl/maps/QBkircxSWB12
- Estimate 45m to 1 hour crossing border/visa
- Reach the Jabal Akhdar at approximately 2:00pm
- Driving distance Al Ain to Jabal Akhdar aprox 350km
- Start first hike- duration 2 hours.
- BBQ Dinner and Games by sunset
- Light breakfast at 7:00am
- 4/5 Hour round trip hike with breaks (Depending on group pace)
- Leave campsite 2:30pm approximate arrival in UAE by 6:30pm
- Driving distance Jabal Akhdar to Al Ain aprox 350km
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 1 BBQ dinner, 2 breakfast, 1 trail mix pack with sandwish for the hike
- Experienced and certified mountain Guide
- Assistant Guides
- First Aid
Note: If you are a vegetarian or alergic to certain types of foods kindly notify us in advance.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
CAMPING GEAR LIST
- Mattress (inflatable or ground)
- Sleeping bag
- Chair (optional)
- Jacket (it will be cold at night)
HIKING GEAR LIST
- A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
- Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)
- Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
- Neck tube (optional)
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Energy bars and snacks
- Minimum 3 litres of water/hydration drinks (recommended using water bladder)
- Basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
- Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
- NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
* 4x4 Required.
Terms & Conditions
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel/postpone any trip with out prior notice should there be any risk due to weather change. If so all bookings will be refunded after trip cancelation.