Offering exclusive and private Ski tours between Mid January and Mid March
Georgia is a beautiful country shaped by rugged mountains, rivers, valleys and meadows. This amazing country lies in the middle of Caucasus region and has unspoiled natural beauty to complement its unique culture. The country is perfect for hiking, trekking, and exploring at a leisurely pace. Quaint villages and towns still dots the countryside while modern cities like Tbilisi, Batumi, and Borjomi are highly captivating and photogenic. Georgia Tourism is steadily emerging and it is still one of the last European wilderness where you can roam freely. You can also enjoy the authentic experiences, be it the local cuisine or interacting with the locals.
Experience real winter in Georgia
On this trip you will get to experience the city Tblisi and the so popular ski slopes of Gudauri. A chance to experience the best of both worlds: culture and snowy mountains. If you wish to experience real winter in Georgia – high peaks of Caucasus all covered by white snow, then we invite you to Gudauri.
COST: 850$ but if you book before end of January you get 105$ discount!
❍ Day 1: Arrival to Tblisi & city tour on Wednesday 8th February:
• Check in on FlyDubai flight at 00:10 (midnight) from Dubai to Tblisi. Upon arrival at 3:40am, a company driver will be awaiting to provide you with transport to City Hotel.
City Hotel (4* Hotel) is set in central Tbilisi, 3 minutes’ walk from Freedom Square, boutique-style Hotel City offers free Wi-Fi. The modern, air-conditioned rooms feature stylish wallpaper and a flat-screen TV.
• Once checked in at hotel you will get to rest/sleep for a few hours before your 10:00am city tour to see the most popular attractions like the Cable Cart, Lady of Georgia, Cathedral etc.
(Full City Tour Itenerary to be shared seperatly).
• Lunch in town during the tour.
After a long day exploring the city its time to experience one of the most popular activities in Old • Tblisi. A traditional Sulfer bath that goes back to the time of the Roman Empire.
After a hot bath and a good scrub what better way to end this day but with mouth watering tradtional Georgian cousin and local entertainment. Your taste buds will be delighted!
• After dinner you will have some time to explore local bars and wine stellar at your own expense.
❍ Day 2: Depart to Gudauri and ski day Thursday 9th February:
• Pick up from the airport for those arriving on that day and transport to hotel to meet the rest of the group.
• 7:00am early wake up call and breakfast at the hotel before we start our departure at 8:00am to Gudauri to begin our ski adventure. Deending on traffic the drive from Tblisi to Gudauri could take between 2hours to 3 hours on average.
Upon arrival to Gudauri around 11:00am we will check in Hotel Good Aura (4* Hotel) which is Located in the centre of Gudauri Ski Resort and only 5minutes away from the cableway (around 400m by foot). Even better in certain timings Hotel Good Aura provides free shuttle service to and from the cableway.
• One checked in, you will recieve your ski pass and you are free to ski at your own leisure. Feel free to break for lunch at any of the designated cabins located across the slopes at your own expense.
• After an exciting day skiing, its time to gather around the dinning table to fullfill out taste buds once again and talk about the mountain calling. Dinner is included.
• After dinner it is your own free time to experience Gudauri at your own leissure and expense.
❍ Day 3: Full day skiiing on Friday 10th February:
This day is all about skiing. We start our day woth early breakfast at the hotel then head of to the slopes for a full day of skiiing. This day is a free day and you are not restricted to any program or timing. Feel free lunch and dine where ever you fancy at your own expense. However if you need any recommendations or help you can either ask at the reception of your hotel or to your tour guide who will be accompanying you.
❍ Day 4: Departure to Airport on Saturday 11th February:
• 7:00am early wake up call and breakfast at the hotel, and a chance for a short round of ski (if time permits) before we pack up our bags and start our departure by 12:00pm straight to the airport to check in and get ready for departure back to Dubai at 16:40pm.
Note: Ski Gear and Ski Pass are included along with transfers between airport, Tblisi, and Gudauri. Those indicated at your own expense are not inclluded in your package.