Surrounded by mountain walls and giant boulders, this is the perfect playground to unleash the monkey spirit in you! “Monkey Tale Wadi” offers a playground for the adventurous one seeking an unconventional trail through the wadi leading to the stonewall balcony. Along the wadi you will pass by exciting rock formation and lots of boulder climbing.
This is an intermediate trip. It requires good fitness and cardio. The bouldering part is challenging and a good understanding of this nature is required. However this trip is not technical and no rope skills is involved. If you are sports active, have good fitness, and want to challenge yourself then this trip is for you. The number of attendees is limited to a small group to keep a good pace.
Difficulty level of these canyons is 6 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
There is nothing technical about this hike.
Expected duration of hike with minimal stops around 8hours.
• Distance to cover 10km round trip.
• Involves: Exposed edge in some part, bit of scrambling, parts with loose rocks, gentle stretches and mostly climbing/bouldering on rock.
• Around 7 hours round trip (moderate pace- depending on group)
Strictly no smoking on hikes.
- Ra’s al Khaymah
• Meeting point at 7:30am at ADNOC petrol station on Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed road: https://goo.gl/maps/QBkircxSWB12
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 6:30am)
• Reach the wadi in RAK at approximately 9:00am
• Light breakfast before hike
• 7 Hour round trip hike (depending on group pace)
• Leave RAK 5:00pm approximate arrival in Dubai 6:30pm
• 1 breakfast (turkey sandwich), 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guides
• First Aid
• Walkie Talkie for guide communication
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us in 3 days in advance.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us 48hours in advance.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Gear (Backpack, trekking pole etc)
• Transportation (car pooling - 4x4/SUV required)
HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars and snacks
• Minimum 3 litres of water/hydration drinks (recommended using water bladder)
• Basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
Terms & Conditions
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel/postpone any trip with out prior notice should there be any risk due to weather change. If so all bookings will be refunded after trip cancelation.