✖️Every Tuesday and Thursday Afternoon ✖️
Whether you are looking for a fun exercise or exploring the surrounding area of Al Hamra, urban cycling is the way to go. A fun activity for family and friends or to ride solo to enjoy the sea side of Ras Al Khaimah. Beat the heat early morning as we ride around Al Hamdra and Al Marjan Island.
Join our guided group ride at sunrise for some good fun. Our guides will show you around and tell you more about Ras Al Khaimah and make sure you have an enjoyable epxerience. Imagine soft music in the background, sea sides, sun rising into a beautiful new day as you stroll through the city. What are you waiting for? It is time to RIDE!
• Distance: 8km
• Duration: approx 1 to 2 hours (depending on group pace)
• Cycling path is suitable for most fitness levels of 12 years old and above.
• Strictly no smoking cycling acitivity.
- Ra’s al Khaymah
❍ So what is the pan? Here is the itinerary:
• Start from Waldorf Astoria Hotel at 4:00pm
• Briefing and start of ride
• 1 to 2 hour ride depending on group pace (8km ride)
• Return back to Waldorf Astoria Hotel at 6:00pm
❍ What is included?
• Experienced Cycling Guide
• Assistant Guide(s) *with big groups
• First Aid Kit
• Radio for guide communication
• Fun and entertaining atmosphere with local knowledge
• Water and face towel
• Cycling pack to put away personal belongings
• Safety gear (helmet and gloves)
❍ What to pack?
• Camera or GoPro
• Sunscreen and sunglasses
• You can wear t-shirt, shorts or trekking pants. For ladies, leggings also are good option.
Cost per guest is 250AED (58 Euro)
• UAE Residents get 25% discount
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ Terms & Conditions:
• Booking available at Waldorf Astoria
❍ Weather Condition:
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.