Set at the bottom of Jabal Jais, the highest mountains in UAE, the route is the perfect destination for those who want to enjoy and easy hike with some challenge. The hiking route is suitable for all fitness level. We will come across some beautiful rock formations, old settlements, some beautiful Sidr trees and Acacias, many goats and scenic mountain views overlooking the lower part of Jabal Jais.
• Difficulty level of these canyons is 4 out of 10.
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
• There is nothing technical about this hike.
• A good amount of fitness level is required.
• Distance: 6 km round trip
• Duration: around 3-4 hours (depending on group pace)
• Trek involves soft ascent/descent, only short bit of loose rocks, no deep or dangerous cliffs.
Strictly NO smoking on hikes.
- Ras Al-Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
• Meeting point at 09:00 am at Jebel Jais Entrance Parking just after Wadi Bih roundabout: https://goo.gl/maps/afwSAxu3mxw
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 8:00am)
• Reach the start of the hike at approximately 09:30 am
• 3-4 hour round trip hike (Moderate Pace/based on group pace)
• Finish hike around 13:30pm
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guides
• First Aid
• Walkie Talkie for guide communication
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Gear (Backpack, trekking pole etc)
• Transportation (Car Pooling System)
• Water - Need AT LEAST 2L per person
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder ( we provide the water only)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.