Join us for our first intermediate hike of the season. Surrounded by like-minded adventurers and overwhelmed the breathtaking nature and views of the rocky mountains. Starting at elevation 1,300 towards an old settlement to view a 180 panoramic view of Jabel Jais, then decent further towards a local farm at 800m to enjoy good company and yummy treats.
It is the perfect place enjoy the outdoors at a higher altitude in cooler temperature, challenge ourselves and enjoy the rocky mountains views.
• Difficulty level of these canyons is 4 out of 10.
• Distance: Round trip hike approx. 6km
• Endurance level: Moderate
• Elevation gain 400m
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
• There is nothing technical about this hike.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: 4 hour depending on breaks and group pace.
Strictly no smoking on hikes.
- Ras Al-Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
Meeting point at 7:00am at ADNOC petrol station on Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed road: https://goo.gl/maps/QBkircxSWB12
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 6:00am)
• Reach the wadi in RAK at approximately 9:00am
• Light breakfast during hike
• 4 Hour round trip hike (Moderate Pace)
• Leave RAK 2:00pm approximate arrival in Dubai 4:30pm
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
• 1 breakfast (turkey sandwich), 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guides
• First Aid
• Walkie Talkie for guide communication
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
• Water (Feel free to bring your own water canteen to save use of plastic bottles)
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us in 4 days in advance. (For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Car pooling will be arranged)
• Water (You can buy from the petrol station next to meeting point)
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder ( we provide the water only)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.