This is a fun and exciting canyoning activity (hiking in water) suitable for most fitness level. The duration of this trip is half day. If you are comfortable in water and looking for a fun day out refreshing in nature then this is the trip for you.
Learn to navigate on wet ground, jump, swim in fresh water pools, climb and scramble your way though a wadi. The activity is a mixture of canyoning and hiking so double the fun. Through this activity you will get to experience one of the hidden gems of UAE.
• Difficulty level of these canyons is 2 out of 10.
• No rope skills or technical gear is required.
• Limited amount of swimming is involved. Depending on recent weather water is mostly waist deep- beside the major pool at the beginning of the hike.
• There is nothing technical about this hike.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
4x4 or SUV is required to reach first pool. Those who have regular sedans can leave there cars at the meeting point and ride with those who have 4x4s (just for the off the road part).
Strictly NO smoking once activity starts in wadi.
• Meeting point at 8:30am in ADNOC petrol station on Sharajah/Kalba road: https://goo.gl/maps/8XJuNfnHMsu
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 7:00am)
• Welcome at Base Camp hot drinks and fruits.
• Safety Briefing
• Appox time for canyoning hike 3 hours
• Emirati lunch at BaseCamp
• Availability of shower facilitates and changing rooms
• Ready to leave wadi by 2:00pm
*Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike (croissant, cupcake, granola bar, juice or nuts)
• Experienced and certified Mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide (with big groups)
• First Aid
• Radio for guide communication
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
• Life Jacket
• Emirati authentic lunch
• Access to showers and toilets
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Car pooling will be arranged)
• Water (You can buy from the petrol station next to meeting point)
❍ HIKING/CANYONING GEAR LIST:
• Sport shoes/ canyoning shoes (No need for boots)
• Swimming suit and dryfast tshirt.
• Shoulder backpack to hold your water and snacks or camel pack.
• 2L of water (preferably using a water bladder to cut down on plastic bottles)
• Towel / extra clothes to change after hike (available showers and changing rooms)
• Don't take your camera, unless it is waterproof/ GoPro
• Sun protection
• Sports water/ dehydration packs (optional)
• NO SANDALS
250 AED per person
Payable online via www.Adventurati-Outdoor.com
❍ DIFFECULTY ELABORATION
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.