This is a fun and exciting canyoning activity (hiking in water) suitable for most fitness level. The duration of this trip is half day. If you are comfortable in water and looking for a fun day out refreshing in nature then this is the trip for you.
Learn to navigate on wet ground, jump, swim in fresh water pools, climb and scramble your way though a wadi. The activity is a mixture of canyoning and hiking so double the fun. Through this activity you will get to experience one of the hidden gems of UAE.
More importantly, by participating in this experience you are supporting the local village. We have set up initial stage of sustainable adventure tourism program by working closely with the local villages that provide us with home cooked meals using ingredients from their personal farms so we can offer an authentic Emirati taste and in return continue our efforts to support the local community.
The bedouin camp ground we use is set up by the local village and is equipped with solar panels to run 65% of the operations. The aim is to reach 100% as support continues.
• Distance: 3km round trip
• Duration: approx 3 hours (depending on group pace)
• Trek involves swimming short distance, walking on wet ground, no deep or dangerous cliffs.
Strictly NO smoking once activity starts in wadi.
- ADNOC Petrol Station
❍ SO WHAT IS THE PLAN? HERE IS THE ITINERARY:
• Meeting point at 8:30am at our Welcome Guest House
Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/AVZ7VGmKxxe7gPgr5
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 7:00am)
• Welcome at Guest House and arrange transport to drive through wadi to BaseCamp
• Safety Briefing
• Approx. time for canyoning hike 3 hours
• Emirati lunch at BaseCamp
• Availability of shower facilitates and changing rooms
• Ready to leave wadi by 2:00pm
*Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
• Welcoming dates, fruits and hot drinks, 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide(s)
• First Aid
• Life jacket mandatory by all guest (provided)
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
• Emirati lunch in majlis setting
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Car pooling will be arranged)
• Water (You can buy from the petrol station next to meeting point)
❍ HIKING/CANYONING GEAR LIST:
• Sport shoes/ canyoning shoes (No need for boots)
• Swimming suit and dryfast tshirt.
• Shoulder backpack to hold your water and snacks or camel pack.
• 2L of water (preferably using a water bladder to cut down on plastic bottles)
• Towel / extra clothes to change after hike (available showers and changing rooms)
• Don't take your camera, unless it is waterproof/ GoPro
• Sun protection
• Sports water/ dehydration packs (optional)
• NO SANDALS
• 280AED per person
• Minimum booking 8 person
Payable online via www.Adventurati-Outdoor.com
❍ DIFFECULTY ELABORATION
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.