DATE: Friday 30 July/Saturday 1st August
Due to many request, we are bringing bakpacking back!
It is the experience of surrounding our selveswith with like-minded adventurers coming together to embrace the breathtaking nature and views of the rocky mountains and escape the heat of the city to higher grounds up the mountain and enjoys cooler temperatures.
The sunset hike takes us on a route through the higher plateau leading to an old settlement overlooking the sea side to watch the sun set in an awe-like moment. Here is where we will set up our camp.
We will b carrying our camping gear, food and water in our bakpacks seeking a nomadic experience ging back to basics.
It is the perfect place enjoy the outdoors at a higher altitude in cooler temperatures. Unwind, relax and enjoy a good company under a starry night.
Temperature at night is expected to be around 26C with llight breeze to keep us cool.
The plan is to start in the afternoon to avoid the day sun.
The plan is to start in the afternoon to avoid the day sun and reach our camp spot at sunset after a short hike. This is a great introduction to backpacking and sets and overall understanding to future backpacking trips that are more demanding.
• Difficulty level of these canyons is 3 out of 10.
• Distance: Round trip hike approx. 3km
• Endurance level: Beginner
• Hiking at Elevation of 1000m +
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
• There is nothing technical about this hike. It is a visible and fun route.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: approx 1.5 hour one way depending on breaks and group pace.
Strictly NO SMOKING during actvities and NO ALCOHOL during camping
• Meeting point at 4:00 pm at ENOC petrol station on the new E611 extension: https://goo.gl/maps/YSAaUg2ryKpCpEjJ7
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 2:30 pm)
• 4:30 pm (or earlier if everyone is on time) move towards the mountains.
• We drive together in one convoy towards the entrance of the wadi
• At the wadi, we park the sedans and redistribute all guest with the available SUVs/4x4s.
• Drive up the mountains for approximately half an hour.
• At the top of the mountain, check gear and start our sunset hike.
• Duration of the hike 1.5 hours one way (depending on group pace)
• Reach old settlement, set up camp, prepare dinner and enjoy a night under the stars.
• Early wake up for sunrise yoga session.
• Morning coffee, time to embrace nature and then breakfast
• Dismantel camp and ready to leave camp by 8:00 am
• Hike back to the car park- 1.5 hours hike (depending on group pace)
• Reach car park between 9:00 am and 10:00 am. Drive back to civilization
*Timings are guidelines and subject to change due to group pace and external factors.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike, 1 light breakfast, backpacking dinner.
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide.
• Assistant Guides.
• First Aid.
• Lightweight tent
• Sleeping bags
• Sleeping mat
*All the camping gear provided is sanitized before and after use. However, feel free to bring your own should you be more comfortable with it.
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us in 3 days in advance.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack (at least 36L size).
• Transportation (Carpooling will be arranged).
• Water (You can buy from a petrol station).
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots or training/running shoes.
• Headlight or torch
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder recommended (avoid the use of plastic bottles)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitizer, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, face towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location.
❍ PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT
After completing the booking, you will need to sign the Pledge of commitment to stay safe. It will be shared by email.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.