Surrounded by like-minded adventurers and overwhelmed by the breathtaking nature and views of the rocky mountains.
The route takes us on a well established hiking route through the higher part of Jebel Jais leading to the highest public point in UAE overlooking the seaside and the Northern side of Jebel Jais.
It is the perfect place to enjoy the outdoors at a higher altitude in cooler temperatures. Unwind, relax and enjoy good company on a marked route made for ease and a good adventure.
• Difficulty level of these canyons is 4 out of 10.
• Distance: Round trip hike approx. 8.5km
• Endurance level: Moderate
• Hiking at Elevation of 1,640m
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
• There is nothing technical about this hike. It is a visible and fun route.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: 4 to 5 hour round trip depending on breaks and group pace.
Strictly no smoking or alcohol on hikes.
- Ras Al-Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
• Meeting point at 7:30 am at Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park: HERE
• Briefing and start the hike at approximately 8:00 am
• 4 to 5 hour round trip hike (Moderate Pace)
• Finish hike between 12:00 pm and 12:30 pm
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide/s
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• We are committed to cut down on single-use plastic. Please bring water filled in your water bladder or water canteens - required 2L of water for this hike.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location.
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in the link herewith:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.