Date: Friday 20th December 2019
If you are looking for an exciting and unique hike full of challenge, BOOK NOW! Surrounded by like-minded adventurers and overwhelmed the breathtaking nature and view of the rocky mountains, we come together to test our skills in scrambling, climbing and navigating our way through a rocky terrain resembling a natural obstacle course.
The route is planned with 3 major challenges to over come. Suitable for those who have good fitness with a great taste for adventure and pushing limits. We will come across some beautiful rock formations that will provide us with a good way to learn entry-climbing techniques.
• Difficulty level of these canyons is 4.5 out of 10.
• Distance: Round trip hike approx. 8.5km
• Endurance level: Moderate +
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
• A good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: 3 to 4 hour round trip depending on breaks and group pace.
*Strictly no smoking on hikes.
- Ras Al-Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
• Meeting point at 8:00am at Ras Al Khaimah road toward: https://goo.gl/maps/83hM4Jm4tLBQp5wAA
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 6:30am)
• Reach the wadi in RAK at approximately 8:30am
• 3 to 4 hour round trip hike (Moderate Pace)
• Finish hike around 1:00pm
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guides
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Car pooling will be arranged)
• We are committed to cut down on single use plastic. Please bring water filled in your water bladder or water canteens - required 3L of water for this hike.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver and image release form as described in link herewith:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.