This is an intermediate trip due to balance required to navigate. However it is not as physically demanding in terms of cardio. The bouldering can be challenging in some parts and a good understanding of this nature is required. However this trip is not technical and no rope skills is involved. If you are sports active, have good fitness, and want to challenge yourself then this trip is for you. The number of attendees is limited to keep a good pace.
Difficulty level of these canyons is 5 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
There is nothing technical about this hike.
• Distance: 4km round trip.
• Endurance: Medium
• Involves: Steep climbing in certain areas, bit of scrambling, parts with loose rocks, gentle stretches
• Around 3 to 4 hours round trip (moderate to fast pace - depending on group)
Strictly NO smoking once activity starts in wadi.
• Meeting point at 8:30am in ADNOC petrol station on Sharjah/Kalba road: https://goo.gl/maps/8XJuNfnHMsu
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 7:00am)
• Welcome at Base Camp hot drinks and fruits.
• Safety Briefing
• Aprox time for canyoning hike 3 hours
• Emirati lunch at Camp 2
• Availability of shower facilitates and changing rooms
• Ready to leave wadi by 2:00pm
*Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
❍ WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• Welcoming dates, fruits and hot drinks, 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide(s)
• First Aid
• Walkie Talkie for guide communication
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
• Emirati lunch (MANDI)
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Car pooling will be arranged)
• Water (You can buy from the petrol station next to meeting point)
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST:
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Water canteen or water bladder recommended
• Personal basic Aid kit (Antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
330 AED per person
Payable online via www.Adventurati-Outdoor.com
❍ DIFFECULTY ELABORATION
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.