This is an intermediate trip due to balance required to navigate, good cardio and heat tolerance. The bouldering can be challenging in some parts and a good understanding of this nature is required. However, this trip is not technical and no rope skills is involved. If you are sports activite, have good fitness, and want to challenge yourself then this trip is for you. The number of attendees is limited to keep a good pace.
Difficulty level of these canyons is 5 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
There is nothing technical about this hike.
• Distance: 4km round trip.
• Endurance: Medium
• Involves: Steep climbing in certain areas, bit of scrambling, parts with loose rocks, gentle stretches
• Around 3 to 4 hours round trip (moderate to fast pace - depending on group)
Strictly NO smoking once activity starts in wadi.
• Meeting point at 3:30 pm in ADNOC petrol station on Sharjah/Kalba road: https://goo.gl/maps/8XJuNfnHMsu
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 2:00 pm)
• Move around 4:00 pm in convoy
• Drive through the wadi to the starting point
• Safety Briefing
• Start hike around 4:30 pm
• Approx time for the hike around 3 hours
• Ready to leave wadi between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm
*Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
❍ WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• Trail mix pack for the hike (snacks)
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide(s)
• First Aid
• Radio for guide communication
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Carpooling will be arranged)
• Water (You can buy from the petrol station next to meeting point)
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST:
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Water canteen or water bladder recommended
• Personal basic Aid kit (Antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
255 AED per person
Payable online via www.Adventurati-Outdoor.com
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.