Surrounded by like-minded adventurers and overwhelmed the breathtaking nature and views of the rocky mountains, this trail highlights a different side of Jebel Jais.
The Samar trail hike is a medium + difficulty trail, taking us through a different view of the mountains of Jebel Jais. The route takes us on the newly established hiking trail on the lower part of Jebel Jais leading to an old settlement and farm at a higher part of the trail.
We will start our hike at the lower part of Jebel Jais and make our way up, moving by several viewpoints, showcasing magnificent views of the canyons and peaks.
Surrounded by artistic rock formation, the hike offers great opportunity to learn about the archeological nature of these mountains and the semi nomadic tribes that used to inhabit this land.
• Difficulty level of these canyons is 4.5 out of 10.
• Distance: Round trip hike approx. 6km
• Endurance level: Moderate +
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
• There is nothing technical about this hike. It is a visible and fun route.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: 3 - 4 hours round trip depending on breaks and group pace.
*Strictly no smoking or alcohol during hikes and activities
- Ras Al-Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
• Meeting point at 8:30am at Jabel Jais Entrance Parking just after Wadi Bih roundabout: https://goo.gl/maps/afwSAxu3mxw
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 7:00am)
• Reach the wadi in RAK at approximately 9:00am
• Light breakfast during hike
• 4 hour round trip hike (Moderate Pace)
• Finish hike between 1:00pm and 2:00pm
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guides
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Car pooling will be arranged)
• We are committed to cut down on single use plastic. Please bring water filled in your water bladder or water canteens - required 2L of water for this hike.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver and image release form as described in link herewith:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.