On this trip we have combined a little bit of hiking, scrambling and water crossing to celebrate our return to the great outdoors
This is a medium level trip due to the balance required to navigate. However, it is not as physically demanding in terms of cardio. The bouldering can be challenging in some parts and a good understanding of this nature is required. However, this trip is not technical and no rope skills are involved. If you are sports active, have good fitness, and want to challenge yourself then this trip is for you.
Through the hike, we will come across water pools where we are definitely going to take a dip in, so be sure to pack a fresh change of clothes for after the trip.
We are limited to 10 people (5 per guide) for this trip in order to abide by our safety operation protocol that has been assigned and approved by the authorities.
The difficulty level of these canyons is 5 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required.
There is nothing technical about this hike.
• Distance: approx. 4km full loop trip.
• Endurance: Medium
• Involves steep climbing in certain areas, a bit of scrambling, parts with loose rocks, gentle stretches and water crossing which you might need to swim depending on water levels t the time.
• Around 3 hours round trip (moderate pace - depending on the group.)
Strictly NO SMOKING during activity.
- ADNOC Petrol Station
• Meeting point at 3:30 pm in ADNOC petrol station on Sharjah/Kalba road: https://goo.gl/maps/8XJuNfnHMsu
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 2:00 pm)
• Move around 4:00 pm in convoy
• Drive through the wadi to the starting point
• Safety Briefing
• Start trail around 4:30 pm
• Approx time for a hike around 3 hours
• Ready to leave wadi between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm
*Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
❍ WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike (snacks) with a sling shoulder bag (feel free to bring your own backpack)
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Water (You can buy from the petrol station next to meeting point)
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• Trainers with good grip, you will get wet (don't use old shoes)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Water canteen or water bladder recommended
• Personal basic Aid kit (Antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
250 AED per person
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
❍ PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT
After completing the booking, you will need to sign the Pledge of commitment to stay safe. It will be shared by email.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
Carpooling system is the best way when organizing a community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.