Starting at the top of Mount Jais to watch the sun set over the arabian sea as we continue our push towards the Highest Public point in UAE.
The trip will start around sunset and we will continue our hike using our headlight so we can gaze at the city light from a far and enjoy cooler temperatures.
The route takes us on the newly established hiking route through the higher part of Mount Jais leading to the highest public point in UAE overlooking the sea side and the Northern side of Jebel Jais.
It is the perfect place enjoy the outdoors at a higher altitude in cooler temperatures. Unwind, relax and enjoy a good company on a well established route made for ease and a good warm up during these times.
• Difficulty level of these canyons is 5 out of 10.
• Distance: Round trip hike approx. 8.5km
• Endurance level: Moderate
• Hiking at Elevation of 1,640m
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
• There is nothing technical about this hike. It is a visible and fun route.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: 4 to 5 hour round trip depending on breaks and group pace.
Strictly NO smoking or alcohol on hikes.
- Ras Al-Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
• Meeting point at 4:30pm at Mount Jais Entrance Parking just after Wadi Bih roundabout: https://goo.gl/maps/afwSAxu3mxw
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 3:00pm)
• Reach the start point around 5:15pm
• Stretch and safety briefing
• 4 to 5 hour round trip hike (Moderate Pace)
• Finish hike between 9:00pm and 10:00pm
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike (snacks) with a sling shoulder bag (feel free to bring your own backpack)
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guides
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack (but we an provide you with a shoulder slingbag to hold your snacks and water)
• Transportation (Car Sharing will be arranged)
• We are committed to cut down on single use plastic. Please bring water filled in your water bladder or water canteens - required minimum 3L of water for this hike to stay hydrated and safe.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• Face Mask (preferable reusable, or alternatively headbandana/buff)
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses (optional)
• Energy bars
• Face towel for the hike
• Water canteen or water bladder (to cut down on singly use plastic)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location.
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT
After completing the booking, you will need to sign the Pledge of commitment to stay safe. It will be shared by email.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.