Set at the bottom of Mount Jais, the highest mountains in UAE, the route is the perfect destination for those who want to enjoy an easy hike with some challenge. The hiking route is suitable for anyone who is sports active. We will come across some beautiful rock formations, old settlements, some beautiful Sidr trees and Acacias, many goats and scenic mountain views overlooking the lower part of Mount Jais.
*Suitable for first-timers with good fitness
Unwind, relax and enjoy a good company on a well-established route made for ease and a good warm-up.
• Difficulty level of these canyons is 3 out of 10.
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
• There is nothing technical about this hike.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
• Distance: 4km loop trip
• Duration: around 2 - 3 hours (depending on group pace)
• Trek involves soft ascent/descent, some loose rocks, and no deep or dangerous
Strictly NO smoking or alcohol on hikes.
- Ras Al-Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
• Meeting point at 9:00 am at Jebel Jais Entrance Parking just after Wadi Bih roundabout: Google Map Pin: https://goo.gl/maps/afwSAxu3mxw
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 7:30 am)
• Reach the start of the hike at approximately 9:30 am
• 1,5 - 2 hour round trip hike (Moderate Pace)
• Finish hike around 11:00 am
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike (snacks) with a sling shoulder bag (feel free to bring your own backpack)
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
*Please note: For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own.
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack, trekking pole etc.
• Water - Need AT LEAST 1.5L per person (1 big bottle)
• Adults - AED 265 (minimum of 4 adults needed for a private hike)
• Children - AED 110
(Kids under 5 years join for free. Please notify us when they join)
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Face mask to be used while on a break
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder (advised to cut down on single-use plastic, fill your water at home/ minimum 1.5L)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in the link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to a sudden change in weather conditions that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator's side, all participants will be refunded.