Looking to try something new as a family? This adventure is for you!!
Join us for a fun-filled weekend at Camp 808 for quality time and family bonding activities. You will get to enjoy a sunset hike, family games, Q&A parenting session, life skills for kids, delicious food, and relaxing time around the bonfire.
@kids_summit: Participating in activities with your kids will strengthen your relationship with them and create remarkable memories. Don't miss this chance to strengthen your family bond.
Option to join for the evening only or camp overnight ⛺
The trip includes a little bit of everything offering a variety of experiences to feed our adventurous taste:
• Drive up the mountain in SUVs/4x4s (self-driving your own vehicle or jump in as passenger)
• Sunset hike on a route that takes us through the higher plateau leading to an old settlement overlooking the seaside to watch the sunset in an awe-like moment.
• Set camp, unwind, relax and enjoy good company under a starry night sky.
• Enjoy a night of chilling to the bonfire and good fun.
• Temperature at night is expected to be around 15C. It will be cold so bring out your winter jackets!!
• Access to private toilets
• Play games, Q&A parenting session
• Sunrise Yoga with a breathtaking view
• Morning Activities
• Stunning views of Ras Al Khaimah city at night
• Difficulty level of the hike is 3 out of 10. Suitable for beginners
• Distance: Round trip hike approx. ~3km
• Endurance level: Beginner
• Hiking at an Elevation of ~ 808m above sea level
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
• There is nothing technical about this hike. It is a visible and fun route.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: around 2 hours depending on breaks and group pace.
Strictly NO SMOKING during activities and NO ALCOHOL during camping
• Meeting point at 3:30 pm at ADNOC Petrol Station. Click for LOCATION.
• 4:00 pm (or earlier if everyone is on time) move towards the mountains.
• We drive together in one convoy towards the entrance of the wadi
• At the wadi, we park the sedans and redistribute all guests with the available SUVs/4x4s.
• Drive up the mountains for approximately half an hour.
• At the top of the mountain, reach Camp 808 and offload our gear.
• Start the hike from Camp 808 towards the sunset viewpoint location.
• Duration of the hike around 2 hours depending on group pace.
• After the hike, we set up camp, play games, Q&A parenting session, feast on delicious dinner, smores
• Early wake up for sunrise yoga session.
• Morning coffee, time to embrace nature, and then breakfast
• Kids skills-building activities
• Ready to move between 13:00 pm ad 14:00 pm to civilization.
*Timings are guidelines and subject to change due to group pace and external factors.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike, dinner, and breakfast
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide.
• Assistant Guides.
• First Aid.
• Sleeping bags
• Sleeping mat
*All the camping gear provided is sanitized before and after use. However, feel free to bring your own should you be more comfortable with it.
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us 3 days in advance.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack (if you do not have one, we can provide a shoulder sling bag)
• Transportation (Carpooling will be arranged).
• 1.5L of water for the hike (also available to buy from a petrol station).
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• Face Mask (preferably reusable, or alternatively head bandana/buff)
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Headlights (notify us if you do not have and we can provide them)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses (optional)
• Energy bars
• Face towel for the hike
• Water canteen or water bladder (to cut down on singly use plastic)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location if possible.
Note: A 4x4 or SUV is required to drive up the mountain. No offroad, road is clear, drive over gravel.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in the link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to a sudden change in weather conditions that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.