*Suitable for first-timers with good fitness
In the afternoon the temperature cools off. We are providing headlights for everyone so we can do the last part of the hike after sunset.
The difficulty level of these canyons is 4 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
There is nothing technical about this hike.
However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
Distance: 7km loop trip
Duration: around 2-3 hours (depending on group pace)
Trek involves soft ascent/descent, only short bit of loose rocks, no deep or dangerous cliffs.
Strictly NO smoking once activity starts in the wadi.
• Meeting point at 3:30 pm in ADNOC petrol station on Sharjah/Kalba road: https://goo.gl/maps/8XJuNfnHMsu
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 2:00 pm)
• Move around 4:30 pm in convoy (or before if everyone is on time)
• Drive through the wadi to the starting point
• Safety Briefing
• Start hike around 5:00 pm
• Approx time for the hike around 3 hours
• Ready to leave wadi between 8:00 pm and 9:00 pm
*Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
❍ WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• Trail mix pack for the hike (snacks)
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide(s)
• First Aid
• Radio for guide communication
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Carpooling will be arranged)
• Water (You can buy from the petrol station next to meeting point)
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST:
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)
• Headlights (notify us if you do not have and we can provide)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Water canteen or water bladder recommended
• Personal basic Aid kit (Antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
255 AED per person
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
Carpooling system is the best way when organising a community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.