Come surround yourself with like-minded adventurers, coming together to embrace the breathtaking nature and views of the rocky mountains. This new trail offers us wadi like terrain at an altitude of 750m above sea level.
Surrounded by higher walls at the start that open up as we get closer towards the old settlement that was once inhabited by the Heboos tribe of Ras Al Khaimah. This settlement was built on a cliff offering views that will leave you in awe.
The terrain is suitable for those who are sports-active and enjoy navigating through the wadi on uneven ground and off-trail.
• Difficulty level of these canyons is 5 out of 10.
• Distance: Round trip hike approx. 4km
• Endurance level: Medium
• Hiking at Elevation of ~ 750m
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
• There is nothing technical about this hike.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: approx 3-4 hour round trip, depending on breaks and group pace.
Strictly NO SMOKING during activities and NO ALCOHOL.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike, and sling shoulder bag.
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide.
• Assistant Guides.
• First Aid.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Carpooling will be arranged).
• Water (At least 3L per person).
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack
• Hiking boots or training/running shoes.
• Headlight or torch (if you do not have, we can provide)
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder recommended (avoid the use of plastic bottles)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, face towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ VISA REQUIREMENT
NO VISA REQUIRED - WE ARE IN UAE
• AED255 per person
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location. SUV/4x4 required.
❍ PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT
After completing the booking, you will need to sign the Pledge of commitment to stay safe. It will be shared by email.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.
• Meeting point at 1:30pm at ENOC petrol station on the new E611 extension: https://goo.gl/maps/YSAaUg2ryKpCpEjJ7
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 12:00pm)
• 2:00pm (or earlier if everyone is on time) move towards the mountains.
• We drive together in one convoy towards the entrance of the wadi
• At the wadi, we park the sedans and redistribute all guest with the available SUVs/4x4s.
• Drive up the mountains for approximately 30 mins.
• At the top of the mountain, check gear and start our sunset hike at approx 3:00pm.
• Duration of the hike 3-4 hours round trip (depending on group pace)
•Finish hike between 6:00pm and 7:00pm.