Want to enjoy the mountains, but scared of the sun?? Join us on a trail that is 80% shaded and offers amazing views of a wadi dressed in white rock. Bring out your inner monkey (or goat) as we navigate our way over and between boulders the size of cars. Learn about the effect of water erosion on these wadi's and enjoy the view of an odd fossil here and there.
• Difficulty level of this wadi is 5 out of 10.
• Distance: Round trip hike approx. 6 km
• Endurance level: Moderate
• Max Elevation: 850m
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
• A good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: around 3 hours round trip depending on breaks and group pace.
Strictly NO smoking or alcohol on hikes.
- Ras Al-Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
• Meeting point at 07:30 am at Mount Jais Entrance Parking just after Wadi Bih
roundabout: https://goo.gl/maps/afwSAxu3mxw (leave 07:45 if all guests are on time)
• Reach the start point around 08:00 am
• Stretch and safety briefing
• 2 to 3 hour round trip hike (Moderate Pace)
• Finish hike between 11:00 am and 11:30 am
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike (snacks) with a sling shoulder bag (feel free to bring your own backpack)
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
*Please note: For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own.
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack, trekking pole etc.
• Transportation (Car Sharing System)
• Water - Need AT LEAST 3L per person (2 big bottles)
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack or regular school backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Face mask to be used while on a break
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• e are committed to cut down on single-use plastic. Kindly try using water filled in your water bladder or water canteens - required is 3L of water for this hike.
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location.
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.