Making the best of UAE weather to explore new trails. Our hike to the Eden of Jais takes us from the dry wadi beds of Wadi Bia higher up the rocky mountain hills to stand at the edge and look down on to the “Garden of Eden”.
This specific hike is designed for those who want to push challenge themselves “off-trail’ as we scramble our way up the mountain. Our path starts with immediate ascend towards the top. Our decent is equally challenging as our ascent as we learn to balance ourselves on scree as we navigate between boulders of different sizes.
This is an intermediate trip. It requires good fitness and cardio. The bouldering part is challenging and a good understanding of this nature is required. However, this trip is not technical and no rope skills are involved. If you are sports-active, have good fitness, and want to challenge yourself then this trip is for you. The number of attendees is limited to a small group to keep a good pace.
• Overall difficulty grading is 6 out of 10
• Endurance level: Intermediate
• Cardio: Meduim+ Intensity
• Technicality (hike of-trail): Intermediate
• Distance: Round trip hike approx. 5km
• Elevation Gain: 500m
• No rope skills or technical gear is required
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
*Strictly NO SMOKING during activities and NO ALCOHOL.
- Ra’s al Khaymah
• Meeting point at 8:00 am at Mount Jais Entrance Parking just after Wadi Bih roundabout: https://goo.gl/maps/afwSAxu3mxw
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 6:30 am)
• From meting point, we drive together in one convoy towards the start of the hike.
• Stretch and safety briefing
• Duration of the hike approx 4 to 5 hours depending on group pace
• End hike around between 1 pm and 2 pm
*Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guides
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Gear (Backpack, trekking pole etc)
• Transportation (*we can assist in car sharing however during these times we advise to minimise on car sharing and use only as last option)
HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars and snacks
• Minimum 3 litres of water/hydration drinks (recommended using water bladder)
• Basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Car Sharing system is best way when organising community event. *However, during these times we advise to minimise on car sharing and use only as last option
Terms & Conditions
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel/postpone any trip with out prior notice should there be any risk due to weather change. If so all bookings will be refunded after trip cancelation.