The route takes us on a newly established hiking trail through the lower part of Wadi Rams. The trail involves hiking and some boulder hopping towards an old settlement. From there we start our action game bouldering through the wadi. Along the wadi, we will abseil/ rappel some drops suitable in height for first-timers.
• Difficulty level of these canyons is 6 out of 10.
• Distance: Round trip hike approx. 5km
• Endurance level: Moderate
• Cardio: Low Intensity
• Technicality: Medium
• Hiking at an Elevation of 250m
• A good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: 4 to 5 hours round trip depending on breaks and group pace.
*Abseiling gear provided (helmet + harness)
Strictly no smoking or alcohol on hikes.
*The trip needs minimum of 5 bookings to run if any less the booked guests will be fully refunded for the cancellation of the trip.
• Meeting point at 13:30 pm at ADNOC petrol station in RAK: https://goo.gl/maps/MQ5quhPtqAtRbTry9
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 12:00 pm)
• Reach start of the hike around 14:15 pm
• Stretch and safety briefing
• 4 to 5 hour round trip hike (Moderate Pace)
• Finish hike between 18:30 pm and 19:00 pm
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guides
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
• Climbing Gear (helmet & harness)
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Carpooling will be arranged)
• We are committed to cut down on single-use plastic. Please bring water filled in your water bladder or water canteens - required 2 to 3L of water for this hike.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers - no slippery soles, the boulders are slippery already.
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars, it takes a lot of energy to climb.
• Water canteen or water bladder
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location. Carpooling link will be shared to those who booked, but you join the cars at your own risk.
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver and image release form as described in link herewith:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.