We invite you to join us and enjoy a lovely Iftar dinner at Camp 1770, the highest camp in UAE, with an option to spend the night camping or just stay for the evening.
Overnight camping includes the hike, breakfast, and sunrise yoga.
Looking for an exciting adventure to connect with nature and other like-minded souls??! Come escape the heat of the city and experience the fresh mountain air of Jebel Jais. Temperatures are much cooler than the city and in the evening it drops to around 16C°, brrrr!
❍ Friday :
• Meeting point at 4:00 pm at the Viewing Deck Park in Jebel Jais
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 2:00 pm)
• 4:20 pm (or earlier if everyone is on time) move towards the mountains.
• We drive together in one convoy towards the top of the mountain.
• Driving arrangements made to Camp 1770
• At the Camp, stretch and safety briefing then start our sunset hike (option to relax at Camp until Iftar)
• Duration of the hike approx 1,5 hour depending on group pace
• Reach back to Camp around 6:20 pm
• Relax at camp and enjoy Iftar dinner at approx 7 pm
• Ready to leave camp at 10:30 pm if not staying overnight
• Option to skip the hike and go straight to camp for Iftar (limited spots available)
• Option to spend the night camping at Camp 1770 (camping gear and breakfast included)
Hike + Iftar: AED 295 per person
Hike + Iftar + Camp + Breakfast: AED 445 per person (min 5 total booking required)
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.