We invite you to join us and enjoy a lovely Iftar dinner at Camp 1770, the highest camp in UAE, with an option to spend the night camping or just stay for the evening.
Overnight camping includes the hike, breakfast, and sunrise yoga.
Looking for an exciting adventure to connect with nature and other like-minded souls??! Come escape the heat of the city and experience the fresh mountain air of Jebel Jais. Temperatures are much cooler than the city and in the evening it drops to around 16C°, brrrr!
• Drive up the mountain (any car can make it - paved road)
Meeting point at Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park
From the VDP we drive towards the Observation Deck/National Guard Gate.
• Transport guests by Adventurati 4x4s from National Guard Gate to Camp 1770.
• Sunset hike from Camp 1770 towards Majlis View Point at the top of Jebel Jais to watch the sunset in an awe-like moment over looking Khasab Oman.
• Set camp, unwind, relax and enjoy good company under a starry night sky.
• Morning yoga with Paige
• Home cooked Emirati meals part of our Adventure Tourism Sustainabe Program
• Enjoy a night of chilling to the camfire and good fun.
• Access to private toilets
• Temperature during the higher parts are expected to be around 16c degrees at nght with chance of wind so be sure to bring warm clthes and jacket. Believe us it will get COLD!
• Difficulty level of these canyons is 3 out of 10.
• No rope skills or technical gear is required, it is a visible and fun route.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: approx 1 hour +
Strictly NO SMOKING during activities and NO ALCOHOL during camping activities.
❍ Friday :
• Meeting point at 4:00 pm at the Viewing Deck Park in Jebel Jais
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 2:00 pm)
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/jJV3n6q1qsLpkVm77
• 4:20 pm (or earlier if everyone is on time) move towards the mountains.
• We drive together in one convoy towards the top of the mountain.
• Driving arrangements made to Camp 1770
• At the Camp, stretch and safety briefing then start our sunset hike (option to relax at Camp until Iftar)
• Duration of the hike approx 1.5 hours depending on group pace
• Reach back to Camp around 6:20 pm
• Relax at camp and enjoy Iftar dinner at approx 7 pm
• Ready to leave camp at 10:30 pm if not staying overnight
• Option to skip the hike and go straight to camp for Iftar (limited spots available)
• Option to spend the night camping at Camp 1770 (camping gear and breakfast included)
• Early wake up for morning yoga session (optional) with @yoga_with_paige_
• Morning coffee, time to embrace nature and then breakfast
• Dismantle camp and ready to move between 9 am and 10 am
• Drive Guest back to their vehicles parked at the National Guard Gate/Observation Deck
*Timings are guidelines and subject to change due to group pace and external factors.
Hike + Iftar: AED 295 per person
Hike + Iftar + Camp + Breakfast: AED 445 per person (min 5 total booking required)
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike, dinner and breakfast.
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide.
• Assistant Guides.
• First Aid.
• Sleeping bags.
• Sleeping mat.
*All the camping gear provided is sanitized before and after use. However, feel free to bring your own should you be more comfortable with it.
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us 2 days in advance.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack (if you do not have one, we can provide a shoulder sling bag)
• Transportation (Carpooling will be arranged).
• Minimum 2L water for hiking/ personal use.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• Face Mask (preferably reusable, or alternatively head bandana/buff)
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Headlights (notify us if you do not have and we can provide them)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses (optional)
• Energy bars
• Face towel for the hike
• Water canteen to refill drinking water at the camp (to cut down on single use plastic)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location.
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.