The trip includes a little bit of everything offering a variety of experiences to feed our adventurous souls:
• Drive up the mountain (any car can make it - paved road)
• Summit the Highest point of Jebel Jais at 1,935m above sea level!
• Enjoy building your own burgers back at camp.
• Enjoy a day of relaxing at the Highest Camp in the UAE
• Access to private toilets.
• Temperature at the higher parts is expected to be below 20C in the afternoon so make sure to pack a warm jacket, at Camp 1770 it is winter feels already.
• Difficulty level of these mountains is 4 out of 10
• Distance: Hiking up on Friday approx. 6km
• Endurance level: Beginner +
• Hiking at an elevation of 1770m up to 1,935 m - the HIGHEST POINT of Jebel Jais!
• No rope skills or technical gear is required, it is a visible and fun route.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: approx 3 hours depending on breaks and group pace.
Min 10 people needed to run the event, or guests will be refunded.
Strictly NO SMOKING during activities and NO ALCOHOL during camping activities.
❍ Friday :
• Meeting point at 11:30 am at the Viewing Deck Park in Jebel Jais
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 09:30 pm)
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/jJV3n6q1qsLpkVm77
• 12:00 pm (or earlier if everyone is on time) move towards the mountains.
• We drive together in one convoy towards the top of the mountain.
• Driving arrangements made to Camp 1770
• At Camp, stretch and safety briefing then start our hike towards the Summit of Jebel Jais (option to relax at Camp until dinner)
• Duration of the hike approx 3 hours depending on group pace
• Reach back to Camp around 15:00 pm
• Relax at camp and build your own burger at approx 15:30 pm
• Ready to leave camp at approx 17:30 pm
• Option to skip the hike and relax at camp while others hike.
Adults (aged 13 years and above):
Hike + Burgers + Camp 1770 relaxation & fun: AED 295
Adults Combo - 2 spots (aged 13 years and above):
Hike + Burgers + Camp 1770 relaxation & fun: AED 520 (AED 260 pp)
Kids (aged 6 to 12 years):
Hike + Burgers + Camp 1770 relaxation & fun: AED 220
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike, 1x burger & salad, & drinks
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide.
• Assistant Guide/s.
• First Aid.
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us 2 days in advance.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack (if you do not have one, we can provide a shoulder sling bag)
• Transportation (Carpooling will be arranged, but no guarantee of available spots).
• Minimum 2L water for hiking
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• Face Mask (preferably reusable, or alternatively head bandana/buff)
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Warm jacket (it's cold at Camp 1770)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses (optional)
• Energy bars
• Face towel for the hike
• Water canteen or water bladder (to cut down on singly use plastic)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location.
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT
After completing the booking, you will need to sign the Pledge of commitment to stay safe. It will be shared by email.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in the link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to a sudden change in weather conditions that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.