The trip includes a little bit of everything offering a variety of experiences to feed our adventurous souls:
• Drive up the mountain (any car can make it - paved road)
• Sunset hike to a beautiful viewpoint looking over the Omani and RAK mountain ranges
• Enjoy building your own burgers back at camp. Ready to leave the mountain at 10:00 if not staying overnight.
• Enjoy a night of chilling at the campfire and good fun.
• Access to private toilets.
• If joining the camp, set up, unwind, relax and enjoy good company under a starry night sky.
• We have a special yoga session arranged that is specifically designed for hikers and backpackers, so bring a comfy pair of pants!
• Temperature at the higher parts is expected to be below 20C at night time so make sure to pack a warm jacket, at Camp 1770 it is still UAE winter feels.
• Difficulty level of these mountains is 4 out of 10
• Distance: Hiking up on Friday approx. 3km
• Endurance level: Beginner +
• Hiking at an elevation of 1770m up to 1890m
• No rope skills or technical gear is required, it is a visible and fun route.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: approx 1.5 hours depending on breaks and group pace.
Strictly NO SMOKING during activities and NO ALCOHOL during camping activities.
❍ Friday :
• Meeting point at 4:30 pm at the Viewing Deck Park in Jebel Jais
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 2:30 pm)
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/jJV3n6q1qsLpkVm77
• 5:00 pm (or earlier if everyone is on time) move towards the mountains.
• We drive together in one convoy towards the top of the mountain.
• Driving arrangements made to Camp 1770
• At Camp, stretch and safety briefing then start our sunset hike (option to relax at Camp until dinner)
• Duration of the hike approx 1.5 hours depending on group pace
• Reach back to Camp around 7:45 pm
• Relax at camp and build your own burger for dinner at approx 8:30 pm
• Ready to leave camp at approx10:00 pm if not staying overnight
• Option to skip the hike and relax at camp while others hike.
• Option to spend the night camping at Camp 1770 (camping gear + dinner + breakfast included)
• Early wake up for morning yoga session (optional) with @yoga_with_paige_
• Morning coffee, time to embrace nature and then breakfast around 7:30 am
• Dismantle camp and ready to move around 9 am and head back to our cars
For Adults (aged 13 years and above):
Hike + Dinner + Campfire Evening: AED 295
Hike + Dinner + Campfire Evening + Camping + Breakfast: AED 445
For kids (aged 6 to 12 years):
Hike + Dinner + Campfire Evening: AED 220
Hike + Dinner + Campfire Evening + Camping + Breakfast: AED 280
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike, dinner and breakfast.
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide.
• Assistant Guide/s.
• First Aid.
• Sleeping bags.
• Sleeping mat.
*All the camping gear provided is sanitized before and after use. However, feel free to bring your own should you be more comfortable with it.
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us 2 days in advance.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack (if you do not have one, we can provide a shoulder sling bag)
• Transportation (Carpooling will be arranged).
• Minimum 2L water for hiking
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• Face Mask (preferably reusable, or alternatively head bandana/buff)
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Warm jacket and trousers for camp
• Option to bring your own camping gear if you want, a pillow and blanket make the night much more comfortable
• Headlights (notify us if you do not have and we can provide them)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses (optional)
• Energy bars
• Face towel for the hike
• Water canteen or water bladder (to cut down on singly use plastic)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location.
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT
After completing the booking, you will need to sign the Pledge of commitment to stay safe. It will be shared by email.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in the link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.