The rains were here and the pools are full!!!
This is a fun and exciting canyoning activity (hiking in water) suitable for most fitness levels. It is the best way to beat the heat and make the best of these freshwater pools.
Learn to navigate on wet ground, jump and swim in freshwater pools, climb and scramble your way through a wadi. The activity is a mixture of canyoning and hiking so double the fun. Through this activity, you will get to experience one of the hidden gems of UAE.
To make it more exciting, we have designed a new return trail offers a breathtaking views over the wadi. So if you have joined this hike before you will be surprised with the new upgrade!
• The difficulty level of these canyons is 2 out of 10.
• No rope skills or technical gear is required.
• Limited amount of swimming is involved. Depending on recent weather, the water is mostly waist deep - except for the major pool at the beginning of the hike.
• There is nothing technical about this hike.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
4x4 or SUV is required to reach the starting point. Those who have regular sedans can leave their cars at the entrance of the wadi and ride with those who have 4x4s /SUV (just for the 10min wadi drive).
Strictly NO smoking once activity starts in the wadi.
- ADNOC Petrol Station
• Meeting point at 7:00 am in ADNOC petrol station on Sharjah/Kalba road: https://goo.gl/maps/8XJuNfnHMsu
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 6:00 am)
• Move around 7:30 am in convoy
• Drive through the wadi to the starting point
• Safety Briefing
• Start hike around 8:00 am
• Approx time for the hike around 3 hours
• Ready to leave wadi between 10:30 am and 11:00 am
*Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike (snacks) with a sling shoulder bag (feel free to bring your own backpack)
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide
• Life jacket if you are not a confident swimmer
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Carpooling will be arranged)
• Water (You can buy from the petrol station next to the meeting point)
❍ HIKING/CANYONING GEAR LIST:
• Face mask to be used while on a break or in close contact with other guests
• Sport shoes/ running shoes (No need for boots) - not beach shoes, they are slippery
• Swimming suit and dry fast t-shirt and shorts
• Shoulder backpack to hold your water and snacks or camel pack.
• 2L of water (preferably using a water bladder to cut down on plastic bottles)
• Towel / extra clothes to change after the hike (leave them back in the car)
• Don't take your camera unless it is waterproof/ GoPro
• Sun protection
• Sports water/ rehydration packs (optional)
• NO SANDALS
280 AED per person
Payable online via www.Adventurati-Outdoor.com
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location.
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in the link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.