The season is here!
On this trip we have combined a little bit of hiking, scrambling and water crossing to celebrate our return to the great outdoors
This is a medium level trip due to the balance required to navigate. However, it is not as physically demanding in terms of cardio. The bouldering can be challenging in some parts and a good understanding of this nature is required. However, this trip is not technical and no rope skills are involved. If you are sports-active, have good fitness, and want to challenge yourself then this trip is for you.
Through the hike, we will come across water pools where we are definitely going to take a dip, so be sure to pack a fresh change of clothes for after the trip. The choice is yours to swim, no pressure.
The difficulty level of these canyons is 5 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required.
There is nothing technical about this hike.
• Distance: approx. 4km full loop trip.
• Endurance: Medium
• Involves steep climbing in certain areas, a bit of scrambling, parts with loose rocks, gentle stretches and water crossing which you might need to swim on depending on water levels at the time.
• Around 3 hours round trip (moderate pace - depending on the group.)
Strictly NO SMOKING during activity.
- ADNOC Petrol Station
• Meeting point at 7:30 am in ADNOC petrol station on Sharjah/Kalba road: https://goo.gl/maps/8XJuNfnHMsu
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 6:30 am)
• Move around 7:50 am in convoy
• Drive through the wadi to the starting point
• Safety Briefing
• Start trail around 8:30 am
• Approx time for a hike around 3 hours
• Ready to leave wadi between 11:30 am and 12:00 pm
*Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
❍ WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike (snacks) with a sling shoulder bag (feel free to bring your own backpack)
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Water (You can buy from the petrol station next to the meeting point)
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• Trainers with good grip, you will get wet (don't use old shoes as the soles can be very slippery)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Water canteen or water bladder recommended
• Personal basic Aid kit (Antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Adult: AED 225 per person
2 Adults Combo: AED 400 (AED 200 per person)
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
❍ PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT
After completing the booking, you will need to sign the Pledge of commitment to stay safe. It will be shared by email.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in the link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
Carpooling system is the best way when organizing a community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payments)
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to a sudden change in weather conditions that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.