•The difficulty level of these canyons is 3 out of 10.
•No rope skills or technical gear is required, there is nothing technical about this hike.
• Distance: approx. 5km full loop trip.
• Endurance: Easy
• Hike involves a very easy walk on a well visible and maintained trail. Some elevation gain and loss, but easily manageable.
• Around 3 hours round trip (moderate pace - depending on the group.)
Strictly NO smoking or alcohol on hikes.
• Meeting point at 14:30 pm at Al Rabi parking: https://bit.ly/3DraiAh (leave 15:00 if all guests are on time)
• Reach the start point around 15:15 pm
• Stretch and safety briefing
• 2 to 3 hour round trip hike (Moderate Pace)
• Finish hike between 17:30 pm and 18:30 pm
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike (snacks)
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
*Please note: For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own.
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack, trekking pole etc.
• Transportation (Car Sharing System)
• Water - Need AT LEAST 3L per person (2 big bottles)
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack or regular school backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Face mask to be used while on a break
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or normal trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• We are committed to cut down on single-use plastic. Kindly try using water filled in your water bladder or water canteens - required is 3L of water for this hike.
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in the link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to a sudden change in weather conditions that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.