This weekend we are coming together for an exciting adventure to connect with nature and other like-minded souls once again. The plan is to escape the heat of the city to higher grounds up the mountain and enjoy winter cold nights under the stars, surrounded by like-minded souls and overwhelmed by the breathtaking nature and views of the rocky mountains.
Unplug from your busy daily life and refresh your mind and body through our retreat in the beautiful Hajar Mountains. Adventurati Outdoor and Avidyā Retreats thrill to collaborate and offer a 1-night mindfulness retreat to escape the heat and enjoy the outdoors. The weather will be perfect up in the mountains. You will experience a great combination of a hike, meditation, and yoga while paying attention to sustainability.
If you don’t want to join all the activities, you can also relax at Camp 808 and enjoy the weather.
Ideal for those in need of a short weekend vacation with lasting benefits, this retreat delivers instant stress release and a calmer mind.
The 60-minute sunrise yoga session is suitable for all levels. We will focus on easing the tension and mindfully moving our bodies. During the sunset meditation, we will aim to quiet the mind and be fully present. We will get extra support from Mother Nature.
Spots are limited. Book now!
The trip includes a little bit of everything offering a variety of experiences to feed our adventurous taste:
• Drive up the mountain in SUVs/4x4s (self-driving your own vehicle or jump in as passenger)
• Sunset hike on a route that takes us through the higher plateau leading to an old settlement overlooking the seaside to watch the sunset in an awe-like moment.
• Set camp, unwind, relax and enjoy good company under a starry night sky.
Enjoy an authentic Emirati dinner back at camp. Ready to leave the mountain at 10:00 if not staying overnight.
• Enjoy a night of chilling to the bonfire and good fun.
• Temperature at night is expected to be around 15C. It will be cold so bring out your winter jackets!!
• Access to private toilets
• Sunrise Yoga with a breathtaking view
• Stunning views of Ras Al Khaimah city at night
• Difficulty level of the hike is 3 out of 10. Suitable for beginners
• Distance: Round trip hike approx. ~3km
• Endurance level: Beginner
• Hiking at an elevation of ~950m above sea level
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
• There is nothing technical about this hike. It is a visible and fun route.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: around 2 hours depending on breaks and group pace.
Strictly NO SMOKING during activities and NO ALCOHOL during camping
• Meeting point at 3:00 pm at ENOC petrol station on the new E611 extension: https://goo.gl/maps/YSAaUg2ryKpCpEjJ7
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 1:30 pm)
• 3:30 pm (or earlier if everyone is on time) move towards the mountains.
• We drive together in one convoy towards the entrance of the wadi
• At the wadi, we park the sedans and redistribute all guest with the available SUVs/4x4s.
• Drive up the mountains for approximately half an hour.
• At the top of the mountain, reach Camp 808 and unload our gear.
• Start hike from Camp 808 towards sunset view point location.
• Duration of the hike around 2 hours depending on group pace.
• After hike, we set up camp, relax, connect and feast on delicious dinner and smores.
• Early wake up for sunrise yoga session.
• Morning coffee, time to embrace nature and then breakfast
• Dismantel camp and ready to move between 9:00 am ad 10:00 am to civilization.
*Timings are guidelines and subject to change due to group pace and external factors.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike, dinner and breakfast
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide.
• Assistant Guides.
• First Aid.
• Sleeping bags
• Sleeping mat
*All the camping gear provided is sanitized before and after use. However, feel free to bring you won should you be more comfortable with it.
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us in 3 days in advance.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack (if you do not have, we can provide shoulder sling bag)
• Transportation (Carpooling will be arranged).
• 1.5L of water for the hike (also available to buy from a petrol station).
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• Face Mask (preferably reusable, or alternatively head bandana/buff)
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Headlights (notify us if you do not have and we can provide)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses (optional)
• Energy bars
• Face towel for the hike
• Water canteen or water bladder (to cut down on singly use plastic)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location if possible.
Note: A 4x4 of SUV is required to drive up the mountain. No offroad, road is clear, drive over gravel.
❍ PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT
After completing the booking, you will need to sign the Pledge of commitment to stay safe. It will be shared by email.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.