Unplug from your busy daily life and refresh your mind and body through our retreat in the highest point of the UAE. Adventurati Outdoor and Avidyā Retreats thrill to collaborate and offer a 1-night mindfulness retreat to escape the heat and enjoy the outdoors. The weather will be perfect up in the mountains. You will experience a great combination of a hike, meditation, and yoga while paying attention to sustainability.
Through this beautiful hike, meditation, stress-release yoga, and by being immersed in nature, you will discover a new sense of calm and inner peace. Join Avidyā Retreats and Adventurati Outdoor for a 1-night wellness retreat. Discover artistic rock formations and magical views of a white wadi. Slow down with meditation and breathing exercises. Camp under the stars and wake up with a gentle yoga session. Through this beautiful hike, meditation, stress-release yoga, and by being immersed in nature, you will discover a new sense of calm and inner peace. Join Avidyā Retreats and Adventurati Outdoor for a 1-night wellness retreat. Discover artistic rock formations and magical views of a white wadi. Slow down with meditation and breathing exercises. Camp under the stars and wake up with a gentle yoga session.
Ideal for those in need of a short weekend vacation with lasting benefits, this retreat delivers instant stress release and a calmer mind.
The 60-minute sunrise yoga session is suitable for all levels. We will focus on easing the tension and mindfully moving our bodies. During the sunset meditation, we will aim to quiet the mind and be fully present. We will get extra support from Mother Nature.
Spots are limited. Book now!
• Drive up the mountain (any car can make it - paved road)
• There is no petrol station in the mountain, fill up before you exit the highway.
• Afternoon hike in a beautiful Wadi
• Enjoy an authentic Emirati dinner back at camp. Ready to leave the mountain at 10:30 if not staying overnight.
• Enjoy a night of chilling at the campfire and good fun.
• Access to private toilets.
• If joining the camp, set up, unwind, relax and enjoy good company under a starry night sky.
• Temperature at the higher parts reaches below 15C at night time so make sure to pack a proper jacket, not a fleece.
- The difficulty level of these mountains is 4 out of 10
- Hiking distance approximately 5km
- Endurance level: Beginner +
- No rope skills or technical gear is required. It is a visible and fun route
- However, a good amount of fitness level is required
- Hike duration: 2 – 3 hours depending on breaks and group pace
Strictly NO SMOKING during activities and NO ALCOHOL during camping activities.
- Meeting point at 2:00 pm at the Mount Jais Entrance Parking just after Wadi Bih roundabout: https://goo.gl/maps/afwSAxu3mxw
- Drive in a convoy to start of hike
- Reach the start point around 2:45 pm
- Stretch and safety briefing
- 2 to 3-hour round trip hike (moderate pace)
- Finish hike and meditation between 5:30 pm
- We drive together in one convoy towards the top of the mountain
- Driving arrangements made to Camp 1770
- Reach Camp 1770 around 6:30 pm
- Relax and chat at Camp, enjoy dinner at approx. 7:00 pm
- Ready to leave Camp at around 10:30 pm if not staying overnight
- Option to skip the hike and relax at Camp while others hike
- Option to spend the night camping at Camp 1770 (camping gear + dinner + breakfast included)
- Early wake up for morning yoga session around
- Morning coffee, time to embrace nature, and then breakfast
- Dismantle Camp and ready to move around 9:30 am and head back to our cars
Important Note: time intervals can vary due to external factors.
For Adults (aged 13 years and above):
Hike + Guided Sunset Meditation + Dinner + Campfire Evening: AED340 per person
Hike + Guided Sunset Meditation + Dinner + Camp + Sunrise Yoga Session + Breakfast:
• Per Person at AED520
• Combo Booking for Two people at AED950 (special offer AED475 per person)
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike, dinner and breakfast.
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide.
• Assistant Guide/s.
• First Aid.
• Sleeping bags.
• Sleeping mat.
*All the camping gear provided is sanitized before and after use. However, feel free to bring your own should you be more comfortable with it.
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us 2 days in advance.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack (if you do not have one, we can provide a shoulder sling bag)
• Transportation (Carpooling will be arranged).
• Minimum 2L water for hiking
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• Face Mask (preferably reusable, or alternatively head bandana/buff)
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Warm jacket and trousers for camp (not a fleece, bring a proper jacket)
• Option to bring your own camping gear if you want, a pillow and blanket make the night much more comfortable
• Headlights - we provide if you don't have
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Flipflops/ comfy shoes for at camp
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses (optional)
• Energy bars
• Face towel for the hike
• Water canteen or water bladder (to cut down on single-use plastic)
• Camping mug/ normal mug - to cut down on single-use cups
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location.
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT
After completing the booking, you will need to sign the Pledge of commitment to stay safe. It will be shared by email.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in the link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to a sudden change in weather conditions that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.