The route takes us on a long and strenuous hiking trail that leads to a beautiful Village called Hebbs. We will be hiking up a staircase with 1000 natural stone stairs, so a very good amount of fitness and stamina is required.
It is the perfect place to enjoy the outdoors in cooler temperatures. Unwind, relax and enjoy good company on a new and challenging and fun hiking route made to test your fitness and get a good warm-up for the season to come.
• Difficulty level of these canyons is 6 out of 10.
• Distance: Round trip hike approx. 15km
• Endurance level: Intermediate
• No rope skills or technical gear is required
• A good amount of fitness level is required, there is a steep section of stairs at the start of the hike
• Hike duration: 6-7 hours round trip depending on breaks and group pace.
Strictly no smoking or alcohol on hikes.
*The trip needs a minimum of 6 bookings to run, if any less the booked guests will be fully refunded for the cancellation of the trip.
• Meeting point at 07:00 am in Jebel Jais
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 6:00 am)
• Reach start of the hike around 7:30 am
• Stretch and safety briefing
• 6 to 7 hour round trip hike (Moderate Pace)
• Finish hike between 14:00 pm and 15:00 pm
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide/s (depending on group size)
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Carpooling will be arranged)
• We are committed to cutting down on single-use plastic. Please bring water filled in your water bladder or water canteens - required 3 to 4L of fluids for this hike (can be 3L of water, and 1L of hydration drinks)
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars, it takes a lot of energy to climb
• Water canteen or water bladder
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location. Carpooling link will be shared with those who booked, but you join the cars at your own risk.
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver and image release form as described in the link herewith:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to a sudden change in weather conditions that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.