The trip includes a little bit of everything offering a variety of experiences to feed our adventurous souls:
• Drive in the mountain (any car can make it - paved road)
• Beautiful Hike in Jebel Jais
• Enjoy building your own burgers back at our basecamp at the bottom of the mountain.
• Enjoy an afternoon of relaxing at our base camp
• Temperature at the lower parts is expected to be around 20C in the afternoon so make sure to pack a warm jacket
• Difficulty level of these mountains is 3 out of 10
• Distance: Walking on Friday approx. 3km
• Endurance level: Beginner +
• No rope skills or technical gear is required, it is a visible and fun route.
• Hike duration: approx 1,5-2 hours depending on breaks and group pace.
Strictly NO SMOKING during activities and NO ALCOHOL during camping activities.
❍ Friday :
• Meeting point at 11:30 am at the entrance in Jebel Jais. Google Maps Link: https://bit.ly/32kIXT9
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 09:30 am)
• 12:00 pm (or earlier if everyone is on time) move together in one convoy towards the farm.
• Welcome refreshments at the farm, and set off on our nature walk with an option to do meditation.
• Duration of the walk is approx 1,5-2 hours depending on group pace
• Reach back to Base Camp around 15:00 pm
• Relax with camp games and build your own burger at approx 16:30 pm
• Ready to leave camp at approx 17:30 pm
Adults (aged 13 years and above):
Hike + Burgers + Base Camp relaxation & fun: AED 295
Adults Combo - 2 spots (aged 13 years and above):
Hike + Burgers + Base Camp relaxation & fun: AED 520 (AED 260 pp)
Kids (aged 6 to 12 years):
Hike + Burgers + Base Camp relaxation & fun: AED 220
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
• 1x burger & salad, & drinks
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide.
• Assistant Guide/s.
• First Aid.
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us 2 days in advance.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack (if you do not have one, we can provide a shoulder sling bag)
• Transportation (Carpooling will be arranged, but no guarantee of available spots).
• Minimum 2L water for hiking
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• Face Mask (preferably reusable, or alternatively head bandana/buff)
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Warm jacket (it's cold in the mountains)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses (optional)
• Energy bars
• Face towel for the hike
• Water canteen or water bladder (to cut down on singly use plastic)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location.
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT
After completing the booking, you will need to sign the Pledge of commitment to stay safe. It will be shared by email.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in the link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to a sudden change in weather conditions that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.