It is a good start for the season to warm up and test yourself in these rocky mountains.
We will start our hike in Wadi Shah, and make our way inward, passing several spots with old settlements tucked away in the mountainside.
Surrounded by artistic rock formations, the hike offers a great opportunity to learn about the archaeological nature of these mountains and the semi-nomadic tribes that used to inhabit this land.
• Scenic drive in the mountain (any car can make it - paved road)
• Start the hike with a gentle warmup walk towards the entrance of our wadi.
• Temperature at the lower parts can be a bit chilly in the shade during the day, so a light jacket can be brought if you know you get cold easily.
• Difficulty level of these mountains is 4 out of 10.
• Distance: Hiking distance on Friday approx. 5 km.
• Endurance level: Medium.
• No rope skills or technical gear is required, it is a visible and fun route, however, a good amount of fitness level is required for the medium hike.
• Hike duration: approx. 2-3 hours, depending on group pace and which route is chosen.
• Reach back to the start of our hike and head to our picnic spot for some well-deserved burgers and relaxation time.
• Access to a toilet at our picnic spot
• Meeting point at 10:30 am at Mount Jais Entrance Parking just after Wadi Bih
• Reach the start point around 11:00 am
• Stretch and safety briefing
• 3 hour round trip hike (Moderate Pace)
• Finish hike between 13:30 pm and 14:00 pm
• Move to our picnic spot (a short walk from the cars)
• Prepare burgers & relax
• Ready to leave the Wadi at approx 15:30 pm
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
• 1x Trailmix (snack) for the hike, 1x burger, salad, & drinks for lunch
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide/s
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
* Strictly NO SMOKING during activities and NO ALCOHOL during the activities.
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Carpooling can be arranged through the link)
• Water (You can buy from the petrol station next to the meeting point), we are committed to cutting down on single-use plastic as much as we can. Please bring water filled in your water bladder or water canteens if possible - required 2 to 3L of water for this hike.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• Face Mask (preferably reusable, or alternatively head bandana/buff)
• Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Light jacket – if you know you get chilly easily
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses (optional)
• Energy bars or extra snacks
• Face towel for the hike
• Water canteen or water bladder (to cut down on single-use plastic)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc.)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location.
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT
After completing the booking, you will need to sign the Pledge of commitment to stay safe. It will be shared by email.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.