Adventurati Outdoor and Kids Summit are collaborating to offer your child a unique experience in the heart of the mountains ⛰
Understanding the nature of children and how they learn, Kids Summit and Adventurati Outdoors teamed up to offer a memorable experience of acquiring essential life skills while being outdoors in the mountains.
While offering a mountain obstacles course through hiking, kids will discover the ‘Power of Their Minds’ and how they can achieve what they put their minds into. They will also learn tips to help them build their resilience attitude.
It's time to get our children outside to reconnect with others and nature in a safe environment.
This day out in the mountains is a mix of survival skills, essential life skills, and adventure fun.
✳️ Date: Thursday 17 February 2022
✳️ Age: 13-16 years
✳️ Time: 9:00-15:00
✳️ Location: Wadi Showka
✳️ Transportation from and to Dubai included
✳️ Cost: 500 AED per child
✴️ Overall Grading: 5/10
✴️ Cardio: Low to Medium Intensity
✴️ Endurance: Moderate
✴️ Technicality: Low
✴️ Distance: approx 5km
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike & sling shoulder bag
• Lunch Sandwich and drinks
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide/s
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• We are committed to cutting down on single-use plastic. Please bring water filled in your water bladder or water canteens - required 2L of water for this hike.
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
We are following Safety Procedures set by RAK Tourism therefore SPOTS ARE LIMITED so book early to guarantee your spot
• Meeting point at 08:00 am https://maps.app.goo.gl/H128oUv6kAbg6HCm9
• Reach 2nd meeting point around 9:30 am
• Toilet break & option to buy snacks at Enoc
• Move to the mountains
• Start hike around 10:30 am
• Finish event around 15:00 pm
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.