Looking to try something new as a family? This adventure is for you!!
Join us for a fun-filled night at Camp 808 with quality time and loads of fun. You will get to enjoy a sunset hike, games, delicious food, yoga, and relaxing time around the bonfire.
Option to join for the evening only or camp overnight ⛺
The trip includes a little bit of everything offering a variety of experiences to feed our adventurous taste:
• Drive up the mountain in SUVs/4x4s (self-driving your own vehicle or jump in as passenger)
• Afternoon hike on a route that takes us through the higher plateau leading to an old settlement overlooking the seaside to watch the sunset in an awe-like moment.
• Set camp, unwind, relax and enjoy good company under a starry night sky.
• Enjoy a night of chilling to the bonfire and good fun.
• Stunning views of Ras Al Khaimah city at night, all the way from the mountains
• Temperature at night is expected to be around 15C. It will be cold so bring out your winter jackets!!
• Access to private toilets
• Camfire games
• Sunrise Yoga with a breathtaking view
• Difficulty level of the hike is 3 out of 10. Suitable for beginners
• Distance: Round trip hike approx. ~3km
• Endurance level: Beginner
• Hiking at an Elevation of ~ 808m above sea level
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
• There is nothing technical about this hike. It is a visible and fun route.
• However, a good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: around 2 hours depending on breaks and group pace.
* Hike difficulty and timing can be adjusted to fit the needs of each group.
Strictly NO SMOKING during activities and NO ALCOHOL during camping
❍ Day 1:
• Meeting point at 3:30 pm at ADNOC Petrol Station. Click for LOCATION.
• 4:00 pm (or earlier if everyone is on time) move towards the mountains.
• We drive together in one convoy towards the entrance of the wadi
• At the wadi, we park the sedans and redistribute all guests with the available SUVs/4x4s.
• Drive up the mountains for approximately half an hour.
• At the top of the mountain, reach Camp 808 and offload our gear.
• Start the hike from Camp 808 towards the sunset viewpoint location.
• Duration of the hike around 2 hours depending on group pace.
• After the hike, we set up camp, play games, feast on delicious dinner, smores and much more.
❍ Day 2:
• Early wake up for sunrise yoga session (optional)
• Morning coffee, time to embrace nature, and then breakfast
• Ready to move between 09:00 am ad 10:00 am back to civilization.
*Timings are guidelines and subject to change due to group pace and external factors.
• 1 trail mix pack for the hike, dinner, and breakfast
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide/s
• First Aid
• Sleeping bags
• Sleeping mat
*All the camping gear provided is sanitized before and after use. However, feel free to bring your own should you be more comfortable with it.
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us 3 days in advance.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack (if you do not have one, we can provide a shoulder sling bag)
• Transportation (Carpooling will be arranged).
• 2L of water for the hike (also available to buy from a petrol station).
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• Face Mask (preferably reusable, or alternatively head bandana/buff)
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps) or regular school backpack
• Headlights (notify us if you do not have and we can provide them)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support) or trainers
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses (optional)
• Energy bars
• Face towel for the hike
• Water canteen or water bladder (to cut down on singly use plastic)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location if possible.
Note: A 4x4 or SUV is required to drive up the mountain. No offroad, road is clear, drive over gravel.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in the link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to a sudden change in weather conditions that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.