Surrounded by giant boulders and scattered trees, "Wadi of the Giants" offers a playground for the adventurous one seeking an unconventional trail through the wadi leading to a beautiful hidden oasis. Along the wadi, you will pass by old settlements and exciting rock formations. The trail has been recently developed making it less technical however still requires good fitness.
This is an intermediate trip. It requires good fitness and cardio. However, this trip is not technical and no rope skills are involved. If you are sports-active, have good fitness, and want to challenge yourself then this trip is for you.
PRICE: 265 AED per person (Minimum group size 3 and above).
• Difficulty level of this wadi is 5 out of 10.
• Distance: Round trip hike approx. 5 km
• Endurance level: Meduim +
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
• A good amount of fitness level is required.
• Hike duration: around 3 to 4 hours round trip depending on breaks and group pace.
• Involves: hiking on a recently developed trail. Limited climbing. Medium level difficulty. Sun is strong so make sure you have sun protection and enough water. Those who are not used to the sun, may find the trail slightly more challenging.
Strictly NO smoking or alcohol on hikes.
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
• Meeting point at 7:30 am at Jebel Jais Entrance just after Wadi Bih roundabout: https://goo.gl/maps/32xTptgQtWr6ZBB97
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 6:00 am)
• Reach the start of the hike around 8:00 am.
• 3 to 4 hour round trip hike (depending on group pace).
• Finish hike between 11:00 am and 12:00 pm.
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
• 1 trail-mix pack for the hike (snacks).
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide.
• Assistant Guide/s.
• First Aid.
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack, trekking pole etc.
• Water - Need AT LEAST 3L per person.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars and snacks
• Minimum 3 litres of water/hydration drinks (recommended using water bladder)
• Basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
Due to the current situation, we advise you to drive your own vehicle to the location.
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT
After completing the booking, you will need to sign the Pledge of commitment to stay safe. It will be shared by email.
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in the link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to a sudden change in weather conditions that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.