- TREK DAYS: 3 Days
- MAX ATTAINABLE ALTITUDE: 1770
- TRIP DIFFICULTY: Intermediate
- ACCOMMODATION: Camping in tents
- DAY 01: Meet at View Point Parking 3. Trek to Camp 1770. Trekking Distance: 14km
- DAY 02: Trek from Camp 1770 to Jebel Jais Summit then to Musaibat village. Trekking Distance: 15km
- DAY 03: Trek from Musaibat Village to Wadi Lahsa. Trekking Distance: 5km
- Total Trekking Distance in 3 Days: 34km.
Prior to the event, the Adventurati team will arrange an online call to go over the details of the 3-Day Expedition in-depth details and share a detailed itinerary with those who are confirmed.
• Difficulty level overall is 7 out of 10.
• Endurance level: High Endurance
• Hiking elevation starts at 985m & reaches a max elevation is 1,934m & finishing at 420m
• No rope skills or technical gear is required. Trail well developed.
• Very good cardio and endurance required.
Strictly NO SMOKING during activities and NO ALCOHOL during camping activities.
On the first day, the first meeting point will be at Jebel Jais View Point 3 Parking. Here we will conduct the expedition briefing and the itinerary for the day. We kick start the trek uphill on a well-laid and visible trail and within 1.5 km you will reach Wassab village of a few houses, goats, and donkeys. Our trek continues uphill toward Rahaba peak. From Rahaba peak we descend towards Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park then continue through the Gaf Sumimit Trail and end day one at Camp 1770. Depending on the time of year, the temperature can vary from zero degrees during the winter season to 22 degrees during the summer season.
We will have a break along the tail to have our pre-packed lunch.
At Camp 1770, we will set up our tents and get ready for dinner, which is a local Emirati cuisine prepared by the local tribes of Jebel Jais as part of our Adventure Tourism Sustainable Program. After dinner, it is time for relaxing and bonding around the bonfire connecting with one another.
The total distance for DAY 1 will be approximately 14km. The pace and time will vary depending on the participant’s fitness, and rest time.
Overnight in tents at the camp. Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included.
❍ DAY 2
Day two will start with an early wake-up call at 4am to get ready. We will begin our summit push to catch the sunrise from the peak of Jebel Jais at 1,935m. From the peak, you will have a 360 view of Musandam in Oman as well as Ras Al Khaimah. Once back at Camp 1770 we will have breakfast then continue our trek back down towards the Observation Deck and continue on the HIGHLANDER trail towards Musaibat Village. The trail starts with a sharp descent then a long balcony crossing passing several old settlements. Just before Muaibat village, we will have the chance to a gentle push to Shiha Peak 1,100m.
The total distance of DAY 2 is approximately 15km.
At the farm, we will itch up our tents and start preparing dinner. After dinner, it is time for relaxing and bonding around the bonfire connecting with one another.
Overnight in tents at the camp. Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
❍ DAY 3
Day 3 is the shortest of the 3 days. It starts with a morning stretch followed by breakfast. Then we start our hike from Musaibat Village down to Wadi Lahsa and end our trek at Bear Gryll Camp.
The total distance for Day 3 is approximately 5km.
Breakfast & Lunch Included.
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide.
• Assistant Guide/s (depending on group size).
• First Aid.
• Sleeping bags.
• Sleeping mat.
• Meals + Water Refill
*All the camping gear provided is sanitized before and after use. However, feel free to bring your own should you be more comfortable with it.
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us 1 week in advance.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Backpack + peronal items
• Transportation (can be arranged upon request)
All guests joining our excursions are covered by insurance.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Appropriate apparel depending on the time of the season
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses (optional)
• Energy bars
• Face towel for the hike
• Water canteen or water bladder (to cut down on singly use plastic)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band-aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra change of clothes for the multi-day trek.
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON THE HIKE
❍ DIFFICULTY ELABORATION
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing the booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
❍ SAFETY OPERATION PROTOCOL
Below is the full safety operation protocol that has been approved by authorities for the safety of our guides and our guests:
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel the trip without notice due to a sudden change in weather conditions that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancellation has been made by the operator side, all participants will be refunded.