Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking, also known as small Annapurna Circuit trekking, is one of the most accessible sunrise point in the Himalayas. The magnificent mountain scenery and the richness in hidden treasure of Nepalese culture and tradition validates the popularity of Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking.
This trek offers a wonderful opportunity to witness the beauty of the Annapurna region with a short trek. The trekking trail passes through the thick forest, highland scrub, exotic flora and fauna, dense rhododendron spread, magnolia and myriad of orchids.
Just about every angle is a tantalizing glimpse of Mt. Fishtail (6993m), Annapurna (8091m) and Dhaulagiri (8167m) range on the initial part of the tour is breathtaking. On the excursion to Poon Hill (3210m) – one of the most spectacular mountain spots on earth, one can enjoy the entire mountain ranges; covering red and pink rays of the sun in full bloom at the sunset and sunrise.
Ghorepani and Ghandruk are two of the largest Gurung settlements in the Annapurna Region. There's a unique please of trekking in Annapurna foothills along with the charming settlements of ethnic communities of Nepal.
Duration: 8 Days
- Cost: USD $1,198 / AED 4,400 (Excl. Air fares)
- Primary Activities: Trekking and Rafting.
- Group Size: Minimum 2 pax
- Max Altitude: 3210mm
- Transportation: Private vehicle(s) and/or air plane (Includes domestic flight)
- Trip Difficulty: Moderate
- Meals plan: Food board meal plan
- Accommodation: 3-4 star hotel in Kathmandu, 3-4 star hotel in Pokhara and teahouses during trek
❍ Recommended Flight on FlyDubai:
• Departure Flight Friday 24 March (Flight FZ 5577):
Departure from DWC at 8:50am/ Arrival at KTM at 2:40pm
• Return Flight Friday 31 March (Flight FZ 8574):
Departure from KTM at 8:15am/ Arrival at DXB at 11:15am
* DWC: Dubai World Central International Airport - Makhtoum
* DXB: Dubai International Airport
* KTM: Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport
DAY 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m)
DAY 02: Drive to Pokha and rafting in Trishuli.
DAY 03: Drive to Nayapul (1070m) & trek to Tikhedhunga (1540m). [arnd 5 hrs]
DAY 04: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2860m). [arnd 6hrs]
DAY 05: Morning hike to Poonhill (3193m) & trek to Tadapani(2630m) [arnd 6 hrs]
DAY 06: Tadapani to Ghandruk (1940m) & drive to Pokhara. [arnd 8hrs]
DAY 07: Adventure Sports in Pokhara and Fly Back to Kathmandu.
DAY 08: Departure.
What is included?
- All airport/hotel transfers.
- Transportations to and from Pokhara to Trek start/end destinations.
- Domestic return flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Experienced English-speaking trek guide(s) and porter(s).
- Depending on the size of the group; 1 Trekking Leader, 4 Trekkers : 1 Guide and 2 Trekkers : 1 Porter will be issued.
- Salaries for Trek Leaders, Guides and Porters.
- Full Board Plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea or coffee 3 times a day) during trek.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Transportation by tourist bus and/or private car.
- All necessary paper works and permits.
- TIMS Card (Trekkers’ Information Management Systems)
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- Trekking Equipment (Complementary Duffle bags)
- All government and local taxes.
- Welcome and/or Farewell Dinner hosted by Revival Nepal.
What is excluded?
- Nepal Visa fee USD $ 25 or AED 100 (bring accurate cash cash and two passport sized photographs)
- International airfares to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Additional costs and/or extra night accommodations due to incomplete trek, premature termination of the trek or early return from the trek due to client(s) own complications.
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara ( also in the case of early returns than the scheduled itinerary)
- Any expenses of personal nature (Bar/beverages bills, Wi- Fi, hot-showers, phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled water in higher altitudes, etc)
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Gratuities for guides and porters (if used).
- Entrance fees to the heritage sites and shrines where required.