Join us to kick start the outdoor season in UAE with a fun hike in RAK. Surrounded by like-minded adventurers and overwhelmed the breathtaking nature and view of the rocky mountains. Learn how to scramble, climb and navigate your way through an exciting hike suitable for all levels.
This is an easy hiking route with some exciting challenges suitable for all levels. No hiking experience required. We will come across some beautiful rock formations that will provide us with a good way to learn entry-climbing techniques.
Difficulty level of these canyons is 2/3 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
There is nothing technical about this hike. However average amount of fitness required.
Expected duration of hike with stops around 3 to 4 hours (moderate pace - depending on group).
• Distance to cover approx 6km round trip.
• Involves: walk on gravel and uneven ground, basic climbing, navigate between boulders and gradual elivation.
Strictly no smoking on hikes.
- Ras Al-Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
• Meeting point at 8:30am at ADNOC petrol station on Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed road: https://goo.gl/maps/QBkircxSWB12
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 7:30am)
• Reach the wadi in RAK at approximately 9:30am
• Light breakfast before hike
• 4 Hour round trip hike (depending on group pace)
• Leave RAK 2:00pm approximate arrival in Dubai 4:00pm
Important Note: Time Intervals can vary due to external factors.
• 1 breakfast (turkey sandwich), 1 trail mix pack for the hike (yummy snacks!)
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guides
• First Aid
• Walkie Talkie for guide communication
• Fun and entertaining atmosphere
• Water (Feel free to bring your own water canteen to save use of plastic bottles)
Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us 4 days in advance.
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Gear (Backpack, trekking pole etc)
• Transportation (Car Pooling System)
❍ Hiking GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)/ other option running/sports shoes.
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars
• Water canteen or water bladder ( we provide the water only)
• Personal basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
Note: Accessible to all cars/ No 4x4 Required.
❍ Terms & Conditions:
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ Weather forecast:
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel/postpone any trip without prior notice should there be any risk due to weather change. If so all bookings will be refunded.